Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Not even meaning to bash on the DC but when this was first brought up by him he did mention how he would of wanted help in the animation area correct...? Doesn't have to be a shit ton of artists but I assume hiring one other person to help in that animation area would get some weights off his shoulder, even if it was more of a commission based job rather than full time thing. He brought this up when he was doing the first fluid h-animations in the game (not the semi-animated sex scenes like the ones from the pink employee girl at the mall). I noticed he has changed the animation style a little bit in the recent updates so maybe he figured a way to do it quicker without cutting corners.
He does have someone that helps him with the animation, DC is still the one drawing all the assets for the animations.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does debbies path ended completely ?
No, she'll get a rework and pregnany at some point. But given how much will have to be renewed she may not get that much more content once all of that is done. As of now it's not known when her update may happen.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Noooo! :cry::cry:
She was my favorite....
Actually, there will probably be more for her. For one, there still is the prom event. The other thing are side kicks for other girls' stories. For example, Roxxy and her friends had appearances in Jenny's and Eve's stories. Also, Becca appeared in Tina's story, I woud not be surpriesed to see some of her in this update.

• Love
Reactions: Haise01

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I noticed he has changed the animation style a little bit in the recent updates so maybe he figured a way to do it quicker without cutting corners.
That is because animations have been outsourced meanwhile.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Everyone's complaining about the politics and I'm just sitting here excited to fuck Iwanka & Melonia when the update comes out in 2025. :cautious: Calling it now, DC is probably gonna scrap that stuff out of the game sooner or later or just completely change the Rump characters.
Hm? The art and the writing for the Rump/Iwanka/Melonia update are 100% done and it should be out in a few weeks at worst.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Finally, the most wanted thing for Consuela is brought to you by the !

Version 0.20.1-3.06:
  • Pregnant sex with Consuela!
  • You can tell Consuela to dress/undress now even if she is pregnant.
  • Improvements to Eve pregnant sex scene.
Have fun!

Version 0.20.1-3.06b:
  • Fixed pregnant sex triggering for Eve and Jenny even after delivery.
  • Graphical improvements for Consuela pregnant sex.
  • Graphical improvements for Roxxy, Missy and Becca x-ray animations.

Last edited:

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Finally, the most wanted thing for Consuela is brought to you by the !

Version 0.20.1-3.06:
  • Pregnant sex with Consuela!
  • You can tell Consuela to dress/undress now even if she is pregnant.
  • Improvements to Eve pregnant sex scene.
Have fun!
the real update we've been waiting for.
the one that truly delivers.
bless him.

Wladi142

May 21, 2018
Hallo guys and girls,
Would it be possible for someone to provide me with a 100% save ?

Many thanks in advance ^^

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes