Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
Odette : go to Eve/Grace/Odette house at night after Eve's route (maybe weekends), do the massage scene and click "change angle" to swap Grace and Odette around

Consuela : beach house afternoon, she'll be in the kitchen, initiate buttstuff, swap around pussy/anal just to be sure and replay it another day cum in/out
1597849491276.png

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@Tehemai:

As said before, the story was always meant to happen in at least a somewhat similar way. It's just a conincidence that it happens now.

The thing about Rump is, that his character simply works, no matter whether he's president and what he actually does etc. in reality. He's the perfect shady, sleazy, currupt, unscrupulous, yet obviously dumb but somewhat entertaining evil character for a game like SS, and the fact that he's got a pretty hot daughter and milfy wife makes it even more fitting.

Else one should really keep in mind that the game generally serves the most obvious cliche.

Reactions: Omniel

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Why do you care what people do with their money
Because if DEV is being paid big money for NOT providing content he will simply not provide it. If after 2-3 months people would stop paying him, he would be forced to produce quality update each 2-3 months.

So I personally care what people do with THEIR money because if they make DEV lazy we ALL get LESS content for game. Clear? I prefer to have 4-5 updates a year not 2-3. Is it strange? :D

With patron system it is our role as paying customer to control DEV and give him enough money he deserve to make quality game but no so much more that he stop caring for our opinion and start milking.

It is human thing that if you can work 4 hours a day or 8 but get this same or almost this same pay you will choose less. People work to live, not the other way around.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
How about lolnope ? You're not a "paying customer" on Patreon.
Strange logic... It is true that while we give him money he doesn't need to give us anything. But reality is that if he would not get enough money he would stop making this game. So my argument stand that to maximize content provided the amount of cash he get should be controlled by people who pay.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Because if DEV is being paid big money for NOT providing content he will simply not provide it. If after 2-3 months people would stop paying him, he would be forced to produce quality update each 2-3 months.

So I personally care what people do with THEIR money because if they make DEV lazy we ALL get LESS content for game. Clear? I prefer to have 4-5 updates a year not 2-3. Is it strange? :D

With patron system it is our role as paying customer to control DEV and give him enough money he deserve to make quality game but no so much more that he stop caring for our opinion and start milking.

It is human thing that if you can work 4 hours a day or 8 but get this same or almost this same pay you will choose less. People work to live, not the other way around.
so you are just jealous then

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He gives you a free game once every few months. That's the whole purpose of the page. He didn't lie to any1 about it, he's not running away with $ for a year without anything delivered. You choose whether or not to support him. He can live without your $ and the game will still be made with or without you. And the other ~25k dudes won't stop overnight and the $/month isn't going down anytime soon, so it's just another empty whine post like the other 482174965049635 we got for the last 4 years

• Haha
Reactions: AngelAIGS and Jarul

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
so you are just jealous then
LOL, what? Fact that I would prefer to have MORE rather then LESS content for the game make me jealous? :D

I just wrote that ANY sane person who would have possibility to work more or less for this same cash would choose to work less. This is human nature. If you do not agree with that you are laying to yourself.

And just to clarify, I'm not jealous of any creator on Patreon. I have been supporting a lot of them from 2017 to this date. I just think that people should not corrupt DEVs with their money because then all of us get less and less content. It take a lot of bad faith to see jealousy in that :(

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
LOL, what? Fact that I would prefer to have MORE rather then LESS content for the game make me jealous? :D

I just wrote that ANY sane person who would have possibility to work more or less for this same cash would choose to work less. This is human nature. If you do not agree with that you are laying to yourself.

And just to clarify, I'm not jealous of any creator on Patreon. I have been supporting a lot of them from 2017 to this date. I just think that people should not corrupt DEVs with their money because then all of us get less and less content. It take a lot of bad faith to see jealousy in that :(
Yup you are just jealous of DC.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Look if DC release the update before September that's fine.

BUT if he releases in September (after Patreon Money Transaction confirms meaning money is out of Patron's pockets into DC's) then idk but for me, I may stop contributing.

Btw this is my opinion so take or leave it just waiting patiently for update.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'll never really understany why people are so focussed on the payment deadline. It really doesn't make sense at all in this case.

In fact DC actually gains the most, in theory, by releasing the game at the end of the month. He always gains a huge number of new supporters each update and if it's close(ish) to the end of the month, there's a high chance that many of them stay to get billed twice, once when they become a patron and right away again for the next month. Releasing it at the beginning of the next month, on the other hand, means they have 4 weeks to cancel their pledge again.

I mean, those who don't want to give him money can just stop pledging and play the game for free? There's no reason to pay money to him unless for those who like what he's doing.

PS: Having that all of that, I've seen no indication that DC actually cares about these details, at all. People are making these arguments for years and he continues to release the updates whenever they are done without any pattern.

PPS: The average patron pays him $2.60 a month (most of them $1-5 actually) and thus probably doesn't care at all about that kind of money. People always act like somebody is handing $66k over to DC while in fact he makes that much because he simply has a shit-ton of patrons who each give very little.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes