Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a mix of the main mods? like if I want the immersion from naughty tribute but I want also to be able to unlock both girls when choosing comes and stuff like that?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You can have many mods at once. It'll destroy the universe itself and probably melt your PC, but you can try

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
You can have many mods at once. It'll destroy the universe itself and probably melt your PC, but you can try
Well yeah I didn't want to gamble and eff the game up so I wanted to know if someone knows if there is a golden combinations of mods

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
srk dude says he can run most mods together and it doesn't end life itself. Though he's special and since most people can't start the game without their PC dying instantly, you can try it too and pray to RNGesus to not destroy reality altogether

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is there a mix of the main mods? like if I want the immersion from naughty tribute but I want also to be able to unlock both girls when choosing comes and stuff like that?
If it's just for the scenes you missed when choosing one girl over the other, my mod allows you to fantasize about what you missed when going to sleep. So if just for that, no other mod is needed. Should be possible to run them anyway.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
If it's just for the scenes you missed when choosing one girl over the other, my mod allows you to fantasize about what you missed when going to sleep. So if just for that, no other mod is needed. Should be possible to run them anyway.
So that's what the fantasize thing is about that was empty for me the whole time, I'll read the FAQ but what's the trigger for fantasizing? I chose Eve with vag instead of penis, can I see that after?

BTW thanks!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
And another pregnant scene brought to you by !

Version 0.20.1-3.05:
  • Pregnant sex with Eve!
  • Correction to Josephine pregnant sex animation.
Enjoy!

Edit: Update to 3.05b, now also as an option in the cookie jar.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So that's what the fantasize thing is about that was empty for me the whole time, I'll read the FAQ but what's the trigger for fantasizing? I chose Eve with vag instead of penis, can I see that after?

BTW thanks!
Well, that's not choosing one girl over another but one sex over another. Unfortunately, this does not let you fantasize about. And how would any mod do it anyway, Eve having or having not a dick at the same time?

You can fantasize about Helen/Mia and about Mrs. Johnson/June/Sex Ed -- provided you completed the alternate story.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Odette : go to Eve/Grace/Odette house at night after Eve's route (maybe weekends), do the massage scene and click "change angle" to swap Grace and Odette around

Consuela : beach house afternoon, she'll be in the kitchen, initiate buttstuff, swap around pussy/anal just to be sure and replay it another day cum in/out

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Now I'm not being a hater but why does Darkcookie take 4 to 5 months to release an update? It's NOT like SS is the absolute best VN/game out there or even the new releases are amazing (they're NOT). It's the money.

If SO many patrons are donating SO much every month why rush? If you do the math He's bringing $266,900 gross every 4 months or $333,625 every 5 months.

Until people start pulling their donations, He'll continue to milk it as long as possible. He probably watches this and other Forums to see how long before people REALLY start to complain and figured 4-5 months is 'the sweet spot'. As soon as donations start to drop, you'll get his attention. I mean we're talking Call of Duty on Xbox money here! People are going to do what they wanna do, BUT am I wrong?

Darkcookies with LOTS of M-I-L-K!

Darkcookie.gif
Darkcookie hard at work. cha-ching! $$$$ Suckers!

PS: If he doesn't care if you stop donating, maybe he doesn't need the money?

Last edited:

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Now I'm not being a hater but why does Darkcookie take 4 to 5 months to release an update? It's NOT like SS is the absolute best VN/game out there or even the new releases are amazing (they're NOT). It's the money.

If SO many patrons are donating SO much every month why rush? If you do the math He's bringing $266,900 gross every 4 months or $333,625 every 5 months.

Until people start pulling their donations, He'll continue to milk it as long as possible. He probably watches this and other Forums to see how long before people REALLY start to complain and figured 4-5 months is 'the sweet spot'. As soon as donations start to drop, you'll get his attention. I mean we're talking Call of Duty on Xbox money here! People are going to do what they wanna do, BUT am I wrong?

View attachment 778065

Why do you care what people do with their money

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

View attachment 778065

Why do you think DC reads here or even cares what you write? *You* yourself do not read here, apparently. Otherwise you would know that there is not a single page in this thread where some smart person would not repeat the same things you just wrote. Honestly.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020

View attachment 778065

This is the Milfy City thread all over again

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes