Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What mod ? There's 1 in game and 1 on the wiki, no need for anything else. On top of less risk of you fucking up the game with code changes

po1963pol1

Sep 10, 2017
Dude, that’s my feeling exactly. My biggest gripe with this game (and I freaking LOVE this game) is the lack of anal sex. I feel like there should be an anal option for each girl, but especially with Jenny.
If i remember right is there anal sex with Eve

TS2016

May 7, 2017
If i remember right is there anal sex with Eve
Yes there is anal sex with Eve. You get option for vag or anal whenever you visit her. There might be anal sex with other characters, I cant recall at this time, but I do know you can with Eve.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
She has 1 scene and no route, her presence is mostly irrelevant ..... Unless them dudes be so desparate for butts they gotta jump on everything ass-related

• Angry
Reactions: poopfartshitcum

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
we both know there desparate and speaking of routes has DC said which routes he's planning on working on after Rhonda and Annie

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nope, probably 1 of the remaining girls (Judith, teachers remake/coach, library stuff). Anything will be polled anyway, so it might be something totally random nobody really wants

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Does anyone know if there's going to be an Annie update soon? I'd love to get her pregnant, she's the teacher's pet and a brown noser would love to do her.

Shame this game doesn't get into blackmail or kinda evilish ways but always goody stuff :(

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
Does anyone know if there's going to be an Annie update soon? I'd love to get her pregnant, she's the teacher's pet and a brown noser would love to do her.

Shame this game doesn't get into blackmail or kinda evilish ways but always goody stuff :(
Annie's update is supposed to come after they do Rhonda's but that probably won't happen until early next year like march or April and thats if Rhonda's update comes out before Christmas if not we have to wait longer for Annie

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018

Next update is Rhonda, and 0.22 after that is Annie and the principal lady. You'll be in for a wait but it's on the way.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Annie's update is supposed to come after they do Rhonda's but that probably won't happen until early next year like march or April and thats if Rhonda's update comes out before Christmas if not we have to wait longer for Annie
Erm, we're still waiting for 0.20.5.1, which might come somewhere in Sept. Then we got 0.20.5.2 for the rest of the year. Then R(h)onda's update around April. Then Annie's around this time next year. You won't get anything not main story this year

Reactions: TurtleKing9000
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes