Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Not happening until all girls have basic routes aka 2+ years. And even then, polls decide what DC will do

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
My personal preference would be for DC to wrap up story development quickly, and then focus on sort of "DLC" type content for all the fuckables in the game. New scenes, positions, locations, and so on.
By now I'd personally say that most of the additonal content isn't going to happen. Finishing the absolute necessary stuff alone will take so long that motivation will almost certainly become an issu and I somewhat doubt that he'll spend another 1 or 2 years after that to just draw scenes and such.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
By now I'd personally say that most of the additonal content isn't going to happen. Finishing the absolute necessary stuff alone will take so long that motivation will almost certainly become an issu and I somewhat doubt that he'll spend another 1 or 2 years after that to just draw scenes and such.
My thoughts exactly. Besides, currently every update is essentially a character DLC if you will, centering around one main character arc and the side characters surrounding them.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Btw did anyone actually like Josephine’s “route” all that much? It was real meh for me - and if anything she should for sure have had anal too.
I liked it because it was something different, but If I had to choose whether to keep Josephine or give Maria a Roxxy or Eve story like progression and more Maria hscenes then that's an easy choice.

Reactions: Omniel and IZenithI

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If you are for new scenes, you may try :
  • Three additional scenes (Diane, Cassie and Anna, plus one for Crystal that even made it into the original game).
  • Second camera angle for Maria and Diane (re-introducing a dropped scene from earlier game versions).
  • Pregnant sex for Jenny, Josephine, Consuela and Eve.
  • X-ray sex animation overlays for Roxxy, Missy and Becca.
  • Sloppy seconds for Josephine and Maria.
  • Additional naughtifications for all scenes in the game.
All save file compatible to the original game with deep customization options. It can also be disabled if you feel something would not work, however, it provides much other stuff including a bunch of bugfixes to the original game.

Just saying.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
If you are for new scenes, you may try :
  • Three additional scenes (Diane, Cassie and Anna, plus one for Crystal that even made it into the original game).
  • Second camera angle for Maria and Diane (re-introducing a dropped scene from earlier game versions).
  • Pregnant sex for Jenny, Josephine, Consuela and Eve.
  • X-ray sex animation overlays for Roxxy, Missy and Becca.
  • Sloppy seconds for Josephine and Maria.
  • Additional naughtifications for all scenes in the game.
All save file compatible to the original game with deep customization options. It can also be disabled if you feel something would not work, however, it provides much other stuff including a bunch of bugfixes to the original game.

Just saying.
Is this available for Mac?

zenkita

Jul 17, 2017
Can someone help me ? I can install the incest patch for android. I download the patch and put it in the Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files. But it change nothing

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Insect patch ? That's a new kind of weird
Insect patch: every character becomes an insect. MC = a cockroach; Jenny = a ladybug; Debbie = a fly; Mia = a butterfly... and so on.

I guess it's not a good idea.:cautious:

How about a "furry gay patch"? the furry patch turns SS into a furry gay game. :sneaky:

• Angry
Reactions: Kronapz

NerfDis

Sep 8, 2017
Insect patch: every character becomes an insect. MC = a cockroach; Jenny = a ladybug; Debbie = a fly; Mia = a butterfly... and so on.

I guess it's not a good idea.:cautious:

How about a "furry gay patch"? the furry patch turns SS into a furry gay game. :sneaky:
Dont give them any ideas....

Reactions: Kronapz

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Can someone help me ? I can install the incest patch for android. I download the patch and put it in the Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files. But it change nothing
I'm having the same problem .so , what am I not doing right?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes