this pic is DC drawing in 2019 in Jenny's route
But I dont remember we have this cut scene in Jenny's game
so is this kind of cut content ??
thx for answering me

Reactions: Ankitwaghinkar

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I got the dialogue to work with the patch but the images in the patch keep throwing up errors saying file not found and cause the game to stop working
You know the basic solution would be to not bother with a patch that's 50/50 not working and only changes 3 relations to MC. But if you like wasting time for that, enjoy

arter1

Sep 1, 2019
Is it possible, that in the future updates they will progress Jenny's route? Like now she is still a b*tch and she don't want to date MC, but can it happen, that she will finally warm up to him and be his gf? Like Roxxy did.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is it possible, that in the future updates they will progress Jenny's route? Like now she is still a b*tch and she don't want to date MC, but can it happen, that she will finally warm up to him and be his gf? Like Roxxy did.
According to DC that's unlikely. He basically wants her to distinctly different from for example Roxxy. I wouldn't wait for any changes.

Reactions: arter1

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think DC quite likes that she's a bitch who only cares for MC's dick and his money. I don't think he even wants them to be actual "friends". It also helps to block all kinds of threesome stuff with Debbie which people else certainly would demand even more.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes