Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Yes.
Extract attached file to:
"Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game"

If "game" folder doesn't exist, you must create it first.

Edit: added 20.1 version
The only problem is that the image folder doesn't work no matter what I tried maybe you have a fix ? because I'm at a loss on what to do

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah it's just my opinion, I personally would like to see her showing a more loving side. I really don't like girls like her, I wasn't a big fan of Roxxy at first either.
In the diary it said "she was starting to find the annoying things MC did cute" and what's wrong with her for feeling like that maybe she could have a change of heart I'm not saying she has to be lovey dovey just saying I get where a lot of fans like me are coming from it would be cool for her to maybe be a little reluctant to the idea of a relationship but kinda want it secretly

Reactions: MCDom and EJW

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
In the diary it said "she was starting to find the annoying things MC did cute" and what's wrong with her for feeling like that maybe she could have a change of heart I'm not saying she has to be lovey dovey just saying I get where a lot of fans like me are coming from it would be cool for her to maybe be a little reluctant to the idea of a relationship but kinda want it secretly
Yeah, I'm was not expecting her to completely do an 180 and start being all loving and caring towards him, but charging the MC money to pretend to be his girlfriend was really dumb in my opinion. I would accept that in the submissive route. But if you choose to be dominant it doesn't really make sense.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Because it's a man's mind writting a girl behaviour

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah, I'm was not expecting her to completely do an 180 and start being all loving and caring towards him, but charging the MC money to pretend to be his girlfriend was really dumb in my opinion. I would accept that in the submissive route. But if you choose to be dominant it doesn't really make sense.
In total agreement on that they give you the option of being sub or dom but only give you choices that corresponds to sub option would like if they would given more options maybe getting her to go on real dates or meet in secret but maybe almost get caught to add some spice to things idk.

Reactions: Ragingrager

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Because it's a man's mind writting a girl behaviour
I guess that is also one way to look at it but still if it's what fans want why won't they take that into account I know people probably ask for the moon but it's also nice when developers listen that why I like when some take polls to ask for directions on the course the game will take

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I guess that is also one way to look at it but still if it's what fans want why won't they take that into account I know people probably ask for the moon but it's also nice when developers listen that why I like when some take polls to ask for directions on the course the game will take
I guess that's mainly because the vast majority of people want the same vanilla stuff again and again and again and thus the directions will be the same, too. I mean, basically every second incest games has some kind of bitchy sister who falls for MC, etc. and it's fine to have something actually different here and there.

Reactions: tragicbronson

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I find the game perfect as it is because of the so many different characters. If everyone turned into a lovely Eve or Judith, how boring would that be. We have Missy who secretly has a crush on MC from the beginning, we have Roxxy who he completely wins for himself, and Becca who still does not know she loves him, and we have Jenny who wants to dominate and turns into a (from my opinion) totally likeable bitch who only is bitching because she cannot admit her true feelings to herself.

I mean, just see how possessive she is of her baby once you managed to get her pregnant.

And of course the whole set of other characters as well.

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
I got the dialogue to work with the patch but the images in the patch keep throwing up errors saying file not found and cause the game to stop working
Did you extract to the game folder?
I tested going into MC's locker, and the incest image works fine there. Android 10 here.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
If there was a possibility of marriage in the game in the future who would everyone choose to marry?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes