j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How is it sloppy when that character model has been redrawn and going to be replaced in this coming update or the next after that
Well, I mean, both opinions are correct. DC was a lazy cookie when he allowed his posers to mirror that art years ago without changing it. Of course that wasn't unusual back then, given where the game was.

At the same time it's understandable that he didn't fix it later on, given that Annie's old art will be completely replaced anyway and that "nobody" will actually care for it. If anything, the fact that Annie wore a blue and red uniform for years now was a much, much bigger issue and I was indeed a bit bothered by it at times.

Reactions: WSmith

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
That kinda makes it worse because DC probably won't add anymore content for her. Everytime he talks about Jenny he basically says her story is done. The game teases that she might actually have feelings for the MC a lot, but you never get to explore that. You're just stuck paying her to pretend she is your girlfriend.
Obviously I don't have evidence for this (I don't have the design docs or anything), but there are two potential places (aside from other girls' content) where more Jenny story could show up even if her main path is 'done' - the dating system and prom night. Given the diary as well as the interactions between Jenny and MC, it seems pretty clear that Jenny eventually falls for MC, is willing to 'girlfriend' him, and that the MC generally wants to go out with her as real boyfriend and girlfriend. She even seems a little surprised that he wants to stay inside for their date. Given that she's already been willing to go to the movies with him (and bang him, obviously), I don't see any reason they can't go on more dates and that that couldn't advance their story more. I think that's where we could see them transition from paid girlfriend and boyfriend to real girlfriend and boyfriend. No guarantees, but I think it would fit.

In essence, I feel like the 'dating' system is probably a post-romance thing to do with ladies. Otherwise, why make it a separate system at all?

Reactions: Ankitwaghinkar

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Obviously I don't have evidence for this (I don't have the design docs or anything), but there are two potential places (aside from other girls' content) where more Jenny story could show up even if her main path is 'done' - the dating system and prom night. Given the diary as well as the interactions between Jenny and MC, it seems pretty clear that Jenny eventually falls for MC, is willing to 'girlfriend' him, and that the MC generally wants to go out with her as real boyfriend and girlfriend. She even seems a little surprised that he wants to stay inside for their date. Given that she's already been willing to go to the movies with him (and bang him, obviously), I don't see any reason they can't go on more dates and that that couldn't advance their story more. I think that's where we could see them transition from paid girlfriend and boyfriend to real girlfriend and boyfriend. No guarantees, but I think it would fit.

In essence, I feel like the 'dating' system is probably a post-romance thing to do with ladies. Otherwise, why make it a separate system at all?
DC said that the dating system will only be for the school girls.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
It sucks i realy would like Mc date his Sister + Romancing ;) Already have son with her :LOL:(y)
Hope Impregnation weel gets fixed ;) impregnating more Milf's with make me Happy :cool: (y)

Ankitwaghinkar

Jul 22, 2020
Guys there is a 4some scene with debbie diane and jenny but i don t know how to reach it it needs a code i think
No there is no foursome with jenny daine and debbie

Sure, you have to finish all the paths already in game, finish all the achievements and only then start again to unlock this 4some :Kappa:

You can check this link of cookie jar

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The dating system will indeed be a link between the actual stories of the schoolgirls, their sex scenes and the prom.

In Roxxy's case for example you reach the point where you defeat Dexter and then, at the moment, it goes right to the sex scenes. In the future MC will have to date her once he beats Dexter, he'll be able to gain points by choosing the right options, to unlock smaller scenes like probably blowjobs or titjobs, etc. and once he's got enough points MC will get the current sex scenes and be able to invite her to prom. At least that's more or less how he explained it several times.

DC joked once that Jenny may get a prom role if MC pays her to go with him, so who knows, maybe he'll even do it. :LOL:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Honestly I was always let down how there's no threesome with Debbie and Jenny.

Really, why the fuck not?
Yeah that is not going to happen, that is one of the few things that he hasn't changed his mind. I don't really like Jenny so I'm fine with that.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes