Ankitwaghinkar

Jul 22, 2020
sorry to bother u guys but I have a question
this pic is DC drawing in 2019 in Jenny's route
But I dont remember we have this cut scene in Jenny's game
so is this kind of cut content ??
thx for answering me
so that cut scene doesn't show up , right ?
After seeing your comment I played summertime saga again to complete Jenny's path and you are right , this cut scene doesn't show up ... I think we should wait for v0.20.5 may be they added this scene in v0.20.1

Reactions: owlking

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah, I'm was not expecting her to completely do an 180 and start being all loving and caring towards him, but charging the MC money to pretend to be his girlfriend was really dumb in my opinion. I would accept that in the submissive route. But if you choose to be dominant it doesn't really make sense.
I think there's a definite change in her attitude on the way. I mean at the roof party she's openly jealous of the MC spending time with Eve.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think there's a definite change in her attitude on the way. I mean at the roof party she's openly jealous of the MC spending time with Eve.
That kinda makes it worse because DC probably won't add anymore content for her. Everytime he talks about Jenny he basically says her story is done. The game teases that she might actually have feelings for the MC a lot, but you never get to explore that. You're just stuck paying her to pretend she is your girlfriend.

Reactions: Ranma and Somnus

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dexter gets dumped by Roxxy before any dickenings happen and Tony begs MC to schlong his wife, no cheating/cucking in any of them ....... The forthcoming Melonia might be the closest to real NTR we might get (unless she drops Rump beforehand)

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
That kinda makes it worse because DC probably won't add anymore content for her. Everytime he talks about Jenny he basically says her story is done. The game teases that she might actually have feelings for the MC a lot, but you never get to explore that. You're just stuck paying her to pretend she is your girlfriend.
I've somehow been under the impression that once the game is finished one of these years, DC'll tie in the family story with the main plot conclusion, and then we'd get more content for Mom/Aunt/Jenny as the story comes to a close.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
If you want to get pedantic, traditionally a cuckold is a willing participant in the whole wife fucking process

Dexter on the other hand I say jokingly because he has a tiny penis and is sexually inadequate for Roxxy and then sees her get banged by MC like a cuck

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
That's not lazy, that's Ren'py. It's common practice to mirror images now and then. Alternative would be to have every image duplicated, exploding game size.
That's precisely why it's lazy. Size or not, It obviously doesn't belong on that side of her chest and looks sloppy. In my opinion at least, it merits a new image. All they had to do was reflect it in whatever editing program they were using and erase it. Or if they wanted to be fancy, just fix it. It takes all of 5 minute. Specially for them since they made it.
Now I don't know how many times she turns around in game since I haven't made it far, but bruh, seriously? A little tlc goes a long way, specially in such an early part of the game.

Last edited:

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
My problem with Jenny's route is it doesn't really seem to have an end it just stops.
She really needs another update so her story arc isn't just "I guess we can have casual sex now."
After Jenny played with Roxxy's tits, it seemed a natural progression would be Girl on Girl, then a threesome with the MC. Am I wrong here? Who wants to see Roxxy going down on Jenny's wet pussy while MC bangs Roxxy from behind? Then Swap!

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
That's precisely why it's lazy. Size or not, It obviously doesn't belong on that side of her chest and looks sloppy. In my opinion at least, it merits a new image. All they had to do was reflect it in whatever editing program they were using and erase it. Or if they wanted to be fancy, just fix it. It takes all of 5 minute. Specially for them since they made it.
Now I don't know how many times she turns around in game since I haven't made it far, but bruh, seriously? A little tlc goes a long way, specially in such an early part of the game.
Why are you complaining about something will be replace. Annie doesn’t even have that P on jacket anymore

Reactions: Ankitwaghinkar

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Why are you complaining about something will be replace. Annie doesn’t even have that P on jacket anymore
I don't think you even understood my comment if you're complaining about my complaining. Read it again.

Having said that, ultimately I don't really give a damn. In the end, they can do whatever they want, my constructive criticism was made to point out the sloppiness of the model transaction and the ease in which it could have been fixed. Very simple.

Last edited:

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
So you're mad he's mad you're mad about something so trivial and petty. While said thing isn't in-game anymore ? Yep.
If you're talking about me I'm not mad, as I said, I don't give a damn. As far as he's concerned, you should ask him.

All I did was indicate to the obvious mistake and lazy practicality of that scene (and the ease in which it can be fixed). And I don't have a problem whatsoever doing so. But clearly some do that I did.

The real question here for you is, if it is so petty and trivial, at least to you, why do you even bother getting in the conversation? You're not offering anything but a condescending comment.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You must be new to the game or trying too hard to sound like this isn't typical for DC
If you're talking about me I'm not mad, as I said, I don't give a damn. As far as he's concerned, you should ask him.

All I did was indicate to the obvious mistake and lazy practicality of that scene (and the ease in which it can be fixed). And I don't have a problem whatsoever doing so. But clearly some do that I did.

The real question here for you is, if it is so petty and trivial, at least to you, why do you even bother getting in the conversation? You're not offering anything but a condescending comment.
And I guess your constructive comment being "lol, DC is a lazy slob who can't Photoshop a tiny badge no1 sees nor cares about and which isn't in-game anymore" adds a lot more to the general discussion. Wanna be really constructive ? Get all that into Discord or Patreon/PM DC about it (be sure to emphazise how much he's lazy and he should git gud with Photoshop). Wait for about 2 mins and enjoy the ban. That would make more sense

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
I don't think you even understood my comment if you're complaining about my complaining. Read it again.

Having said that, ultimately I don't really give a damn. In the end, they can do whatever they want, my constructive criticism was made to point out the sloppiness of the model transaction and the ease in which it could have been fixed. Very simple.
How is it sloppy when that character model has been redrawn and going to be replaced in this coming update or the next after that

Reactions: Ankitwaghinkar
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes