j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You could also bring notmom to prom years ago, wonder if DC went 180 on that too
As far as I'm aware the Debbie will stay as option in case MC can't (or doesn't want to) find a girl for the prom. At least that's the last I heard. But I'd guess she won't really be part of the actual dating system in that case, but it'll just be a seperate option.

But who knows.

Yeah but did he ever say why he doesn't want to do it?
As said by others, the relationship between Debbie and Jenny isn't good and their motives are completely different, too.

And I mean, there are so many other characters which really deserve a threesome way, way more (like Eve and Odette, Mia and Ms. Ross, Tony and Maria *hide* etc.) before DC should even think about Debbie and Jenny.

Reactions: Ankitwaghinkar

jeez4rd

Apr 15, 2018
Any chance of getting the new version this weekend?

And I mean, there are so many other characters which really deserve a threesome way, way more (like Eve and Odette, Mia and Ms. Ross, Tony and Maria *hide* etc.) before DC should even think about Debbie and Jenny.
Tony and Maria kinda did have a threesome. At least I thought of it as one.

• Haha
Reactions: IZenithI

arter1

Sep 1, 2019
I think DC quite likes that she's a bitch who only cares for MC's dick and his money. I don't think he even wants them to be actual "friends". It also helps to block all kinds of threesome stuff with Debbie which people else certainly would demand even more.
I wouldn't say, that she only cares about his dick and money. If you read her diaries, you can see, that she actually think that he is funny, she asks herself if she could date him, but she is not ready yet to have a boyfriend.

costanz

Sep 10, 2019
Finally played this game 3 days ago after hearing about it a lot. Sad to come here and find out Jenny's story is basically over. I like the classmates, but I thought the at-home stuff was best.
I guess if we have to date one of his classmates I'd go with Roxxy. I liked Eve on my first playthrough, but in my second it was annoying how everyone else's route has parts that depend on getting something from her (especially because my second game was a clean one so I had to work a lot), but often she is inaccessible due to stuff happening in her route. I guess that's on me for doing everything at once.
Great game though!

Reactions: Somnus

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
The dating system will indeed be a link between the actual stories of the schoolgirls, their sex scenes and the prom.

In Roxxy's case for example you reach the point where you defeat Dexter and then, at the moment, it goes right to the sex scenes. In the future MC will have to date her once he beats Dexter, he'll be able to gain points by choosing the right options, to unlock smaller scenes like probably blowjobs or titjobs, etc. and once he's got enough points MC will get the current sex scenes and be able to invite her to prom. At least that's more or less how he explained it several times.

DC joked once that Jenny may get a prom role if MC pays her to go with him, so who knows, maybe he'll even do it. :LOL:
Ah. So then it's business as usual, as far as the main ladies (Jenny, Debbie, Diane) being mostly 'done' and the project just trying to reach as broad an audience as possible now. Thanks for the clarification.

Sigh.

Reactions: fertywerps

YeetTheFeet

Apr 19, 2019
How long do you guys think it will take for this update? haven't followed in a while. how long DC taking these days to get the 5% done?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
They'll get to 99% eventually, then we'll have to wait at least another week for the last 1% (bugtest). So around ~2 weeks from today.

PS : be sure to bring out the milking tinfoil hat dudes to claim DC is just scamming people by releasing the new build after Sept 1st

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
They'll get to 99% eventually, then we'll have to wait at least another week for the last 1% (bugtest). So around ~2 weeks from today.

PS : be sure to bring out the milking tinfoil hat dudes to claim DC is just scamming people by releasing the new build after Sept 1st
You guys took your tinfoil hats off?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Ah. So then it's business as usual, as far as the main ladies (Jenny, Debbie, Diane) being mostly 'done' and the project just trying to reach as broad an audience as possible now.
I think that's not the right way of farming/seeing it. DC is talking about all of this from basically day one and the game was always supposed to be more or less what it becomes now.
I mean, there are 9 main girls in total and the 3 family members just happened to be among the first to get content. We can argue about some details, but it's not like the game was supposed to be mainly about Debbie, Jenny and Diane and DC suddenly decided to add all this other stuff.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes