Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
The update after this one will be focus on "Annie," but no one actually cares what happens to her.
Yeah, I definitely don't want to help her redeem herself and learn to relax and have fun while breaking her from the influence of the principle while solving her home issues which will eventually lead to the smashing of both her and her mother...that doesn't interest me in the slightest...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You forgot the dreadful dicking of said principal (maybe not forgot but outright deleted it from your mind) and the Bible Black-ish stuff in the school basement for incentives to do Annie's route. But nobody cares about that nor Annie

Aug 29, 2020
Im glad the next update will be about Annie, hopefully that means the principal too. I like tough/tsundere women and usually they end up submissive and cock-hungry.

Been wanting to see some principal sex scenes for a while now.

EDIT: Whats this upcoming update going to be about? I know the one after this is Annie.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Im glad the next update will be about Annie, hopefully that means the principal too. I like tough/tsundere women and usually they end up submissive and cock-hungry.

Been wanting to see some principal sex scenes for a while now.

EDIT: Whats this upcoming update going to be about? I know the one after this is Annie.
The one after this is not Annie. We’ll get the second half of the 20.5 update next, then Rhonda, then Annie. It’ll probably be around a year until we get to Annie.

kiri3tsubasa

Nov 19, 2017
maybe i am misremembering things, but didn't this game have the trap tag, and it was believed that Eve fit the profile at the time. well, if nothing else I do like how Eve is treated in the current meta of this game. So much so that I made two separate saves for the Eve paths

D

Deleted member 2308390

Is there a way to get it to real full screen on smartphone Android ? Cause the option ingame dosnt change anything.
It's cropped and so very small

Aug 29, 2020
The one after this is not Annie. We’ll get the second half of the 20.5 update next, then Rhonda, then Annie. It’ll probably be around a year until we get to Annie.
The update after this one will be focus on "Annie," but no one actually cares what happens to her. I doubt anyone cares about the girls the next two updates focus on and they have roughly zero impact on the story. SS is meant to be about story and character investment.
Not sure who to believe lol.

Reactions: Mikilande

Bobink

Aug 27, 2017
The next update will probably come out soon.

The only downside is that DC seems to be focused on unimportant side-characters no one cares about. Clearly the most interesting content is with the Diane and Jenny (in terms of story and emotional investment) and other prominent characters like Diane, and maybe the neighbor Mia. Fans seem to care about these characters.

But the trend seems to be to focus on the underwhelming content instead. The update after this one will be focus on "Annie," but no one actually cares what happens to her. I doubt anyone cares about the girls the next two updates focus on and they have roughly zero impact on the story. SS is meant to be about story and character investment.

I'm sure some people will say, "But I love the characters that have zero impact and no emotional investment..." LUL
By focusing on a character like Annie you can turn them into characters with a good story. That's the whole point of updating them. There was a point when Roxxy was some stupid side character with 'roughly zero impact on the story', and the Roxxy update was, imo, the best update to the game by far.

ShinigamiEX

Mar 9, 2020
Anyone know why I can't open the console? I have downloaded the game today, followed the steps to set config.console = True, still can't open the console using SHIFT+O. I tried in all the screens. I am playing on non cheat mode.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2018
Yeah, I definitely don't want to help her redeem herself and learn to relax and have fun while breaking her from the influence of the principle while solving her home issues which will eventually lead to the smashing of both her and her mother...that doesn't interest me in the slightest...
That's the most likely route...but it's a shame DC won't let us pick a punitive route where Annie becomes the school meat urinal.

Her mom's a sweet lady though, I look forward to treating her right.

Reactions: ragbat
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes