cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
I actually agree with this point, the main reason why we still don't have full save compatibility is because he lets patrons decide what he works on. It's cool to have polls to let people decide what characters he works on next, it makes people feel more involved with the game. But there are some things that as a dev he should prioritize.
Thank you. I was beginning to think I had lost my mind. I get people take issue with the "rah milking REEEE" comments but some of us have legitimate criticisms. I'm not expecting DC to listen to them, but he might if there wasn't such a cultish atmosphere around this where people insist that DC HAS A PLAN! DO NOT QUESTION THE PLAN!

It's fucking bizarre and a little bit scary.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you. I was beginning to think I had lost my mind. I get people take issue with the "rah milking REEEE" comments but some of us have legitimate criticisms. I'm not expecting DC to listen to them, but he might if there wasn't such a cultish atmosphere around this where people insist that DC HAS A PLAN! DO NOT QUESTION THE PLAN!

It's fucking bizarre and a little bit scary.
Actually, DC *has* a plan. It's called the Roadmap, and it's perfectly transparent. In that Roadmap, you cen see, for example, that the Mia story line is done around 70%. So, no, as much as it might hurt you, I must say that DC seems to be perfectly aware that this particular story is not done yet, and that someting is missing.

Of course, he does not say exactly what is still missing, but unless Mia's story is -- according to DC! -- yet to be finished, I would be careful saying he forgot anything.

Reactions: WSmith

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Yes, yes, DC can do no fucking wrong.

Let's all suckle at the cock of DC.

He's a bad game designer. He's had to rework how many storylines now? He's had to redo how much artwork now?

I was just pointing out that Angelique seems to have been forgotten. He's left multiple storylines incomplete and yes, I get it, Patrons get what they vote for, but there comes a point when a games designer actually has to take control. He refuses to because that's what gets him his money. That y'all leaped to his defense in light of my innocuous comment shows how cultish this has become.
You said DC forgot about some characters and gave you reason that they haven’t been work makes me cocksucker how. Also letting Patrons voting is not bad game design. Patrons only vote on who DC works not on how their story develops or what sex scenes he draws.

I actually agree with this point, the main reason why we still don't have full save compatibility is because he lets patrons decide what he works on. It's cool to have polls to let people decide what characters he works on next, it makes people feel more involved with the game. But there are some things that as a dev he should prioritize.
The game does have save compatibility but there will always be issues with saving because of they change or add to the game. The is no reason to get rid of voting on each story updates because you personally don’t like what the patrons vote fo.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The game does have save compatibility but there will always be issues with saving because of they change or add to the game. The is no reason to get rid of voting on each story updates because you personally don’t like what the patrons vote fo.
I'm not saying he should completely remove the polls, as I said they are a good way to make people feel more involved with the game. I just think that as a dev there are some technical things that he should prioritize that in my opinion would make the game better, like save compatibility. If there are stories that are impacting the saves, he probably should work on those, to make the player experience more enjoyable. These are things that he will have to work on eventually so I think it would make sense to work on them sooner rather than later.

Reactions: jam2beat and darlic

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
I'm not saying he should completely remove the polls, as I said they are a good way to make people feel more involved with the game. I just think that as a dev there are some technical things that he should prioritize that in my opinion would make the game better, like save compatibility. If there are stories that are impacting the saves, he probably should work on those, to make the player experience more enjoyable. These are things that he will have to work on eventually so I think it would make sense to work on them sooner rather than later.
Except the last time he ignored the poll and work on what he wanted to the Jenny and Diane updates people complained non stop that there was no new content being work on. Also for last I believed for the last five updates DC only puts the things he whats work on in the latest polls.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Except the last time he ignored the poll and work on what he wanted to the Jenny and Diane updates people complained non stop that there was no new content being work on. Also for last I believed for the last five updates DC only puts the things he whats work on in the latest polls.
That is true, people complained a lot about those updates, but they were needed and he would have to work on them anyway in the future. I think there should be a balance between him working on things that are needed like save compatibility and converting the game to widescreen for example, and letting people have a say on the content he works on.

Reactions: Ranma and Username7

banzemanga

Feb 4, 2017
Ah yes, another non productive critic, and since you're a freeloader, you criticism bears no credibility.
I am sure there were a lot of people like me; a patron for this game at some point. Who stopped after the slow updates. But i do applaud people who still pay DC despite of that. I guess they just love that game that much and are willing to do so. I respect that.

This goes back to what i said earlier. Most people skip the stories and are looking for new sex scenes. The truth is that for Jenny and Diane, there were almost no new sex scenes but like 90% was changes in story. And having to rewrite the story scenario, making sure they are consistent and having to go back and hunt every little change of the flags and bugs; was probably most of the work. It is real work. Don't get me wrong, i am programmer and i know how painful and nightmarish that is. But, he didn't have to change to story. He could have just added more story or sex scenes and it would have been more productive and everyone would have been happier.

px305

May 6, 2017
Whenever you like it or not, one of the points and best things of F95 is that Patrons and Non-Patrons can discuss together.

Your opinion matters either you pay or not, some people think paying or money gives them some type of ancestral wisdom.

The game is too big I think DC didn't planned to make it this size (size characters and storylines, etc.) at this point I think he's just trying to finish everything he introduced to the game.

He remaked the game cause during these years he improved his drawing and animation skills and probably has a lot of more help to dev the game. (Do you guys remember his firsts animations? they were terrible).

I think the poll is necessary because patrons have to be involved somehow I don't think people pay just to have the game early, see some sketches or brag about it in F95.

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
Whenever you like it or not, one of the points and best things of F95 is that Patrons and Non-Patrons can discuss together.

Your opinion matters either you pay or not, some people think paying or money gives them some type of ancestral wisdom.

The game is too big I think DC didn't planned to make it this size (size characters and storylines, etc.) at this point I think he's just trying to finish everything he introduced to the game.

He remaked the game cause during these years he improved his drawing and animation skills and probably has a lot of more help to dev the game. (Do you guys remember his firsts animations? they were terrible).

I think the poll is necessary because patrons have to be involved somehow I don't think people pay just to have the game early, see some sketches or brag about it in F95.
People are entitled to their opinions of course, but if that opinion is "reeee he's ripping people off reeee" and you've never donated, then your opinion isn't worth a goddamned thing.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Because what IS does not constitute what WILL be. As I have said, I haven't yet played far into the game so I have not encountered this so called redreawn Annie, just this one. However, even if I did, that does not mean that the one I posted does not exist.

You understand what I'm saying right? The model with the P in that scene is IN the game right now, it hasn't been changed. So it's sloppy because they left it there with the wrong mirrored version. For whatever be their reason, it does not take away from the fact that it looks lazy and sloppy.

Now whether or not they decide to change that or if they plan on changing it that's obviously fine, but again, that does not take away from the present sloppiness.

I'm not trying to insinuate they're incompetent fools for leaving such a thing (or perhaps they are? who knows), just that it was lazy decision making. Whether it was knowingly or unknowingly left there. It looks particularly bad since this is the prologue scene (or at least close to) in the game. Looks sloppy there, and I know I wasn't the only one who noticed it.
How is it sloppy when that character model has been redrawn and going to be replaced in this coming update or the next after that

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Mrs Dewitt's panty lines are a bit off here too when MC spreads her ass cheeks and labium majora. As the contours below the mons at least, would follow the contours of the movement. Kinda throws me off since it's right in your face, and the experience.
So unless she's got solid plastic panties, this is more correct.

Reactions: Dexco and yoje

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
Imagine not caring enough to post 2 novel-length posts back to back about a badge that's not in-gmae anymore. Gotta wonder what you do for stuff you care
:LOL: I'm just wondering why people are still discussing on here. There's a walkthrough/cheat mod, like just play the game and be done with it until the next update
I doubt OP and the community are here for someone to OCD his game :LOL:

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
oh yeah the blueballing has already begun... people gonna criticize DC for being shit, lazy, milking people, bad story telling, bad updates and so on... but then the NEW version drops, and everyone gonna bust a fat nut on it and be happy for about 2weeks.... everytime the same shit SMH....

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
oh yeah the blueballing has already begun... people gonna criticize DC for being shit, lazy, milking people, bad story telling, bad updates and so on... but then the NEW version drops, and everyone gonna bust a fat nut on it and be happy for about 2weeks.... everytime the same shit SMH....
You forgot to add they're going to start calculating his earning per month times what he releases every n month, hahahaha.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
They finish up the last two coding task and all that left is bug fixing so the release should be soon

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes