IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
I think the bank teller Liu is coming in the next update after this one along with the Mob boss' daughter - Nadya. From what DC has said so far, the girls who get content this time are Melonia, Iwanka, Maria and Tina. Don't know if there are more.

But being real, he spent way more (too much) time on the main story than most people would care for.

cloud77777

Jul 25, 2017
i'm kind of confused about the 20.5 update. Is this going to be the rest of the main story, or will there be another main story update after this one? On his patreon he stated that the reason 20.5 would be split was so that it would only be 2 months of development instead of 4. Is it still being split and it took way longer than he said? Because he said that in May, coming up on 4 months.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
The next update will probably come out soon.

The only downside is that DC seems to be focused on unimportant side-characters no one cares about. Clearly the most interesting content is with the Diane and Jenny (in terms of story and emotional investment) and other prominent characters like Diane, and maybe the neighbor Mia. Fans seem to care about these characters.

But the trend seems to be to focus on the underwhelming content instead. The update after this one will be focus on "Annie," but no one actually cares what happens to her. I doubt anyone cares about the girls the next two updates focus on and they have roughly zero impact on the story. SS is meant to be about story and character investment.

I'm sure some people will say, "But I love the characters that have zero impact and no emotional investment..." LUL
Speak for yourself ... I'm super interested in Annie's content, I don't necessarily expect a character development, but a minimally credible situation that culminates in sex. The more stories with new girls, the better (y)

Reactions: FranFranM

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Im just shocked she has no scenes and that judith has only a hand job
The development is basically an all or nothing approach for the last two years. Those who get an update will get a full story, while those who aren't involved as main or secondary characters in these updates will get nothing.

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
i'm kind of confused about the 20.5 update. Is this going to be the rest of the main story, or will there be another main story update after this one? On his patreon he stated that the reason 20.5 would be split was so that it would only be 2 months of development instead of 4. Is it still being split and it took way longer than he said? Because he said that in May, coming up on 4 months.
As of now, the upcoming update is gonna be the ‘middle’ update so the main story needs one more update after this one to be finished.

Rhonda’s update is gonna be well into 2021 (like March-May I’m gonna guess).

Reactions: ragbat

ragbat

Jan 7, 2018
That's the most likely route...but it's a shame DC won't let us pick a punitive route where Annie becomes the school meat urinal.

Her mom's a sweet lady though, I look forward to treating her right.
I kind of wonder after DC is finished adding characters and giving them pregnancy options if he would go back on some characters and create "other" routes.

It would take a long time but also give DC a easier task than coming up with a whole new IP.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anyone know why I can't open the console? I have downloaded the game today, followed the steps to set config.console = True, still can't open the console using SHIFT+O. I tried in all the screens. I am playing on non cheat mode.
There are some descriptions around in this thread. You can install my mod (see signature), it enables the console among other things.

Reactions: ShinigamiEX

hentaiwatcher

Apr 24, 2017
As of now, the upcoming update is gonna be the ‘middle’ update so the main story needs one more update after this one to be finished.

Rhonda’s update is gonna be well into 2021 (like March-May I’m gonna guess).
Like IZenithI mentioned, the upcoming update will probably be only the first half of the 20.5 update, with the other half after that, before DC will proceed to 21.

But given the fact that it took DC 4 month, instead of the assumed 2, I would assume the next update will be much of the same. With a bit of hope it might be around Christmas or Jan/Feb, with a seperate Christmas update.
And considering it took DC from Jan to May for Christmas 19.5 to 20.1, I assume Rhoda's update will release somwhere around May 2021.

And I swear if I have to waste half of my playtime on 20.5's first half on shit like delivering pizzas again, I'm gonna flip some fucking tables. The 20 update took 2h more than it should have. Eve's story was longer too, but that shit was at least wholesome af and entertaining and not the same minigame for hours.

• Haha
Reactions: IZenithI and Somnus

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Like IZenithI mentioned, the upcoming update will probably be only the first half of the 20.5 update, with the other half after that, before DC will proceed to 21.

But given the fact that it took DC 4 month, instead of the assumed 2, I would assume the next update will be much of the same. With a bit of hope it might be around Christmas or Jan/Feb, with a seperate Christmas update.
And considering it took DC from Jan to May for Christmas 19.5 to 20.1, I assume Rhoda's update will release somwhere around May 2021.

And I swear if I have to waste half of my playtime on 20.5's first half on shit like delivering pizzas again, I'm gonna flip some fucking tables. The 20 update took 2h more than it should have. Eve's story was longer too, but that shit was at least wholesome af and entertaining and not the same minigame for hours.
Yeah I hope the saves are compatible I don't want to deliver any more pizzas.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Yeah I hope the saves are compatible I don't want to deliver any more pizzas.
Naughty Tribute Mod ;)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
In my playthrough there was quest about inviting people to a party at Erik's house. I didn't pursue that and then it disappeared. I looked on the wiki, but nothing talks about that task. What was that about, who were you supposed to talk to?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Aside Erik's notmom for his route, nobody else. Poker is/was planned to be added with most girls "someday". Probably for the dating update a few years down the road

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i do hope he comes back later to rework some of the side characters. unfortunatelly, most of the development was used on the same old characters, even the teachers, get only 1, maybe 2 scenes each. including the french teacher who was supposed to be much more important than she ended up being.

Reactions: Ranma

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Teachers gonna get a remake anyway : they all need preg stuff and DC will add the coach in there at the same time. Probably 2 years away though

Reactions: HB38
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes