Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
My saves do not work as usual no matter where my save was and I played the last version. I will wait for them to provide a working save as I won't start over for the 100th time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
My save works 100%, already got Iwanka boned and the new Tina scene. Waiting on Maria's and Melonia's.

Only thing is Consuela got reset and we need to get her back (her entire route is dumped and reset for 0.20.5)

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I need a save from 0.20.1 please <3
I tried with my old ones but didn't work (maybe cause I used mods)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is a tag ''multiple penetration'' which scene and with whom was this tag? I forgot.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Unfortunely it will be the next one, which if we are luck will be available before cristhmas, and if a miracle happens maybe it will launch before halloween
I hope so. She's one of the only girls left that I actually want to get to know more.

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
Nah. I'll wait for another day before downloading this. There is usually a new version with more bugfixes just right after they release the initial version. Hehe.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Unfortunely it will be the next one, which if we are luck will be available before cristhmas, and if a miracle happens maybe it will launch before halloween
That’s not accurate. They are finishing up the main story for the next update THEN Rhonda.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
I still don't get why we would have a version dedicated to Ronda, having one of the least interactions with the player, heck I'd say even her father has more interactions with the MC than her. Doesn't seem to contribute to any part of the storylines and seemed like a filler student.
If this is the beginning of a poolside storyline then why wasn't Cassie the main focus? She's way easy to dig at and Ronda would be more like a package deal along with it

Reactions: V&M
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes