Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ The new 0.20.5 scene ? Get her route done, go to her apt room during evening, initiate snu-snu (you might have to go there a few times during the day, espacially during week-ends to get a new dialog of her showing her house with groceries before the dickening happens)

Tinfoil hattery for 0.20.8 : Liu/Mafia girl/Random new girl/Random scene(s) for existing girl(s) :unsure:

Jul 19, 2017
I don't know if it's already discussed before, but is the Patch official? i mean i don't see the incest tag on SS official site and lately some game revealed that the dev doesn't even intended for a taboo stories and it will messed up the game should the patch is applied.
Not the dev or the person who the patch, but I am someone who was active in the community a couple years ago (holy fuck, this shit's over 4 years old). The original handful of builds had Debbie and whatever the sister's name is as actual family members. Hell, the mom used to look exactly like MC with tits. The reason why he changed it was because Kickstarter started enforcing a policy against incestual content, and seeing how Dark Cookie gets fuckin mad stacks from Kicksrtarter monthly he really didn't want to lose the support from that site. He just thought it'd be easier to change the story than to move to a different crowd-funding site. Which, to be honest, was a smarter choice financially speaking.

I could be wrong, but I think the patch was done by the devs he hired during that transition. It just was never "official" to make sure Kickstarter couldn't get on his ass for going against guidelines. I personally wouldn't use the patch because it makes such a minuscule difference narrative-wise, and would at least wait for the hot-fix for this update.

DarkstarDrago

May 5, 2017
So I just installed the new version of the game for android and tried installing the incest patch with the instructions it came with, putting it in the game folder and such. It didn't work, so does anyone know if there's an issue with the patch or where it needs to be installed or what?

Reactions: Stormrider56

Crovax5

Mar 15, 2019
Loaded a 0.20.1 save but get stuck on the dialogue line "(I'm exhausted and I have a splitting headache...), (I should just head to bed.)" even when clicking the stairs to head to bed. Is this save doomed?

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Well, since it's been such a long time since an update, it's time to start from the beginning and love this game again :D

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Loaded a 0.20.1 save but get stuck on the dialogue line "(I'm exhausted and I have a splitting headache...), (I should just head to bed.)" even when clicking the stairs to head to bed. Is this save doomed?
If you saved during dialog/mid-route and tried to load it with a new version, then yes to 99% being borked. They said since 0.19 to always save on MC's room or the town map

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes