jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
anyone know how to get the last maria scene for this update? its the only thing i was missing, i though the preg scene was it but the last scene in the cookie jar is still missing
You have to visit their appartment sunday evening

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
Not the dev or the person who the patch, but I am someone who was active in the community a couple years ago (holy fuck, this shit's over 4 years old). The original handful of builds had Debbie and whatever the sister's name is as actual family members. Hell, the mom used to look exactly like MC with tits. The reason why he changed it was because Kickstarter started enforcing a policy against incestual content, and seeing how Dark Cookie gets fuckin mad stacks from Kicksrtarter monthly he really didn't want to lose the support from that site. He just thought it'd be easier to change the story than to move to a different crowd-funding site. Which, to be honest, was a smarter choice financially speaking.

I could be wrong, but I think the patch was done by the devs he hired during that transition. It just was never "official" to make sure Kickstarter couldn't get on his ass for going against guidelines. I personally wouldn't use the patch because it makes such a minuscule difference narrative-wise, and would at least wait for the hot-fix for this update.
Yeah i remember when i just joined F95, those rules begun to change some games.
I can play games without incest content as long as MC stays alone or at least with a wife and become a sex fiend or something, but it's weird how someone stay with non-related person and be so... familiar. ex MC, Debbie and Jenny there's also Erik with Mrs. J.

Stormrider56

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
So I just installed the new version of the game for android and tried installing the incest patch with the instructions it came with, putting it in the game folder and such. It didn't work, so does anyone know if there's an issue with the patch or where it needs to be installed or what?
Didn't work for me either. I'm going to wait and see if someone will port it with the patch. Requested it from Darkassassin, hopefully he'll do it

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finished the update, it was ok, I never really cared about the Rump family and that is probably the reason why I didn't enjoy it as much as past updates. I don't find Melonia and Iwanka that interesting or likeable.

MBD2212

Mar 10, 2020
Go to her apartment on a week evening, then to her office the next day. Schedule what she asks and do it (her apartment once more). Next day go to her office on the afternoon and select the option.
Is it a good scene? What Happens?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes