mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Please, can someone explain to me how to start to play from the new update, I already finished this game twice, I don't want to do all grinding again.
Thank you.
Try to load an old save and it won't work, but the game will skip to the end of the main story from the previous update. Only thing you can do besides get a save from someone else

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've been playing this for years and I'm still waiting for my girl judith to get a well deserved update, but nothing, and it's been more than 3 years for sure and she still only have the goddamn bathroom scene.
Looks like you're not following hard enough : she lost the 2 polls she's been in and every1 cries about her not having scenes but nobody votes for her. For the last 3+ years

Reactions: Rain01 and Enaz

Randy_dg

Sep 2, 2018
No Thanks, game was great in the Beginning , then had to replay and replay and replay and replay and replay and replay ( gets old doesn't it ) Great work though from the Dev, great idea, problem is, its the same one.

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
Saves v0.20.5 and walkthrough v0.20.5 (y)
not really understanding what this save even does really sorry?? the game saves completed? where does the walkthrough take off from, and where does the save leave off, the two don't seem to be the same or i'm missing something?

on a side note, shame its such a lack luster update, hopefully the next update in 3 to 6 months is better.

#JUSTICEFORJUDITH because she never gets any love

Last edited:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Looks like you're not following hard enough : she lost the 2 polls she's been in and every1 cries about her not having scenes but nobody votes for her. For the last 3+ years
Well, there are characters that people definitely like more than her BUT, it doesnt mean they should neglect her character either, it just means there are more popular characters, why make the character and never make any scenes with that character? If they were not going to make scenes with her, then they shouldnt have made her in the first place, it's stupid to let the polls dictate EVERY content update they make

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You need to know she has nothing. That's basic knowledge. Really dude
Well, there are characters that people definitely like more than her BUT, it doesnt mean they should neglect her character either, it just means there are more popular characters, why make the character and never make any scenes with that character? If they were not going to make scenes with her, then they shouldnt have made her in the first place, it's stupid to let the polls dictate EVERY content update they make
That's how DC works. All updates are that way. All the girls are that way. He's not gonna change soon. Judith won't have anything soon either

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
anyone know how to get the last maria scene for this update? its the only thing i was missing, i though the preg scene was it but the last scene in the cookie jar is still missing

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
anyone know how to get the last maria scene for this update? its the only thing i was missing, i though the preg scene was it but the last scene in the cookie jar is still missing
Go to her place during the weekend after you complete her route, she should have groceries and she'll show you around her house. Go back a few times there during the evening and snu-snu will happen
whats the code for drump's vault?
Check around his office (bookshelf)

JohnG89

Mar 13, 2018
Slightly underwhelming tbh. If this had been delivered in 2 months, as per the original plan, it would have been great, but for 4 months of work it’s slightly disappointing.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes