Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Nope, read the changelong, this is the second of three parts for the Main Story, the next one will be the "end" of the main story update.
Wait, three parts? I thought he just did cut the update in half and this is now the second half. I havent read anything about a third part before. :unsure:

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I still don't get why we would have a version dedicated to Ronda, having one of the least interactions with the player, heck I'd say even her father has more interactions with the MC than her. Doesn't seem to contribute to any part of the storylines and seemed like a filler student.
If this is the beginning of a poolside storyline then why wasn't Cassie the main focus? She's way easy to dig at and Ronda would be more like a package deal along with it
But that is the whole point in giving her content. It's to give her more interactions with the player... And I don't think he ever said Ronda was going to be the main focus, she was just going to get some added content.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I would be nice if this game had a teleport mod and not worry about so much grinding.
Just pick a character and finish the route then next character and so on.
Specially since it seems you have to start from the beginning with every update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rain01 and Zaiross

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Wait, three parts? I thought he just did cut the update in half and this is now the second half. I havent read anything about a third part before. :unsure:
Wellllll, . . . . this was supposed to be the 2nd half of the main story, . . . However, anybody that has followed Dark Cookies story telling method will realize that this is not a new development. DC probably came to a realization that he couldn't finish this segment without one or more background pieces. He's done this "very" often in the past, which is why we normally have to restart the game each time. If you enjoy the game, just go with the flow, . . . it'll all work out in the end, . . . or not(?)

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Please, can someone explain to me how to start to play from the new update, I already finished this game twice, I don't want to do all grinding again.
Thank you.

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
I don't know if it's already discussed before, but is the Patch official? i mean i don't see the incest tag on SS official site and lately some game revealed that the dev doesn't even intended for a taboo stories and it will messed up the game should the patch is applied.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Okay great. I really did completly miss the three part thing. Tbh i blame those fucking milking posts. They made it really hard to keep me motivated to really read here about what is actually going on. :cautious:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I don't know if it's already discussed before, but is the Patch official? i mean i don't see the incest tag on SS official site and lately some game revealed that the dev doesn't even intended for a taboo stories and it will messed up the game should the patch is applied.
its not the patch i just get that error when i try to quick save don't know why

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes