Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
New "feature" added for you preg-haters and not in the changelog : both Wanka and Melon can get aborted if you let them. You actually have to beg them to keep the baby ....... And Melon is pretty much rage-mom'ing the kid

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Walkthrough updated here:

Also, put the attached file in the /game folder to unlock all Cookie Jar scenes. Lots of blowjobs, guys!

Good evening, any way to make it work with all the new animations ???

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Should i wait for more content since this a sandbox game and they usually take years to complete

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I see Futa/trans as a tag can anybody explain what that means in this game. Like is that for the MC or does someone get made that tag or is it that there is a futa or trans we can fuck?

Elias85

Apr 11, 2018
I see Futa/trans as a tag can anybody explain what that means in this game. Like is that for the MC or does someone get made that tag or is it that there is a futa or trans we can fuck?
EVE can be a Girl or Trap, you have the option in her dialogs.

Reactions: Orannis

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
There is one character in the game where you, when continuing down their path, will get a choice: v or ^

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes