Bateman22

May 7, 2017
Could anyone please share a save compatible with 20.5 at the end of the part 1 of the Main Story?

Many thanks in advance :):)

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Kid they have a team we know. Thats still a lot of money are u kidding lmao
No, you don't know. Because you forget about taxes. Individually the team doesn't earn that much. About the amount of a regular monthly salary. And I like how you're only addressing the money and not his work or streams. Like the money is a real big deal to you even though you're forking out 10$ at most per month.

Jun 14, 2018
No, you don't know. Because you forget about taxes. Individually the team doesn't earn that much. About the amount of a regular monthly salary. And I like how you're only addressing the money and not his work or streams. Like the money is a real big deal to you even though you're forking out 10$ at most per month.
Taxes depend on the country and in a lot of countries you can simply not pay them because no one will know you have to pay taxes if you haven't a registered company on your name. Not able to load old saves is kinda a joke to me. This game is older than 90% of the games here, that still get monthly updates.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Taxes depend on the country and in a lot of countries you can simply not pay them because no one will know you have to pay taxes if you haven't a registered company on your name. Not able to load old saves is kinda a joke to me. This game is older than 90% of the games here, that still get monthly updates.
How come you're having problems loading an old save? I don't. I'm not sure what version yours is but mine is from 0.20.0 and I loaded it just fine.

acidblue811

Mar 19, 2018
The roulette to get Jenny pregnant does not appear
There was a new trigger added to Jenny's story line, it's so you can only get her pregnant after finishing her story progression. I think that if you continue with the game from an old save (mine was from v0.20.1) the trigger remains unactivated

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
5 months 300k revenue. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA omfg has this guy got it made. updates are worse and worse and the money keeps coming in. think of all the games that could be made on those budgets, but this update alone (300k) is the turd that got rolled out. oh my god.... too sweet.
When you put it like that, it does seem like this was a waste. Whole triple A games are made with the money this game brings in, and all they have to do for this is draw and animate sex scenes, write some dialogue and make events and shit, the story isnt really something that people come here for, so atleast the main story should be finished next update, so all they have to do, is work on the girls, the mini games are definitely a waste of time too. i did notice the art and posing was finished WAY faster than everything else. It took the coder(s) like 2 more months to do their job. Also, why cant we take off consuela's shoes, the fact shes completely naked but keeps her shoes on kinda bothers me tbh lmao

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Necronlord3
Jul 28, 2017
Im fascinated that there are so many games on the this website that make... a few K a month, that yes maybe daz renders etc, but for some reason this game just has the dollars coming in, and not once in I want to say 3 years has there been an update that hasnt been worse than the previous. it goes to show, this game sets the bench mark for litterally making money for nothing.

When you can make a full budget movie, or a game that sells on steam on a budget smaller than this update, and you look at the number of individual pics or "cells" in this update. bravo Developer. you have found a wonderful niche in the world or doing nothing for a whole lot of money, and more power to you.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Can anyone help guesstimating if saves made with a v0.20.1 modded as below, are compatible with v0.20.5 + just lewdpatch v0.20.5?
  • lewdpatch v0.20.1
  • Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.1-3.07
  • Additional Lines Incest Mod X.0.4.9
Over the years I repeteadly saw warnings about how modded Ren'Py games can easily produce saves incompatible even with the same game version + a different set of mods, let alone the next game version + upgraded/fewer mods.

Oct 9, 2017
This game is dead to me.
And yet here you are checking on updates so you can download it. The fact that you're commenting on this thread proves that you actually care about it still. Nobody is going to believe that you didn't just download the newest update.

And even if what you said was true (which nobody believes to be so), I doubt DC will miss you. Like 98% of the people on this forum, you don't pay for any of the games you download.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes