XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Lmao, I see so many people complaining about the updates and then claiming DC is a fraud. You guys aren't coders/illustrators or creators, are you? You probably also don't attend DC's daily streams to see him get work done and then complain anyway.
I actually agree with you that I think this isn't a fraud. He is supporting a whole team who needs to be paid. Good animations takes time, trying to write good stories takes time, coding takes time. Note their coding needs improvement LOL.

Saying that. This episode does feel light... I understand why people are frustrated. To be honest I thought this was the worst update in a very long time, if not ever. Not only that, it took longer to come out than normal which doesn't feel good as a supporter.

So people actually deserve to vent on this one. There is a legit reason for people to be upset, and you should let them vent. People who are saying it's a scam are wrong, but being so aggressive on attacking them weakens your position.

This is directed more to other people. Patreon is more a tip jar with perks. If you liked the content and want to see more created then people should tip, and it matters not how much they actually receive collectively. You aren't buying a product, you are supporting an artist. But when content is light, and and it takes longer to come out, it also makes sense to not tip to send a message that this was disappointing and so they might do better next time.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Can anyone help guesstimating if saves made with a v0.20.1 modded as below, are compatible with v0.20.5 + just lewdpatch v0.20.5?
  • lewdpatch v0.20.1
  • Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.1-3.07
  • Additional Lines Incest Mod X.0.4.9
Over the years I repeteadly saw warnings about how modded Ren'Py games can easily produce saves incompatible even with the same game version + a different set of mods, let alone the next game version + upgraded/fewer mods.
I am pretty sure that you will need to wait few days until NT got updated. But it should work.

Download my newest version of the Additional Lines Incest Mod. Look for the latest posting from me.
I have included the incest patch from lewdpatcher, do not install the patch-v0.20.5.rpa in the game folder!!!

Reactions: manneychin

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I am using 0.20.5 trying to load 0.19.5 saves
I tried this, but non of the 0.19.5 saves were working anymore. I could load them, but they would not start were I have made the saves. No difference where I made my save.

But I see no reason why 20.0 and 20.5 should not be compatible.

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
Soo last time I played this game was like 2 yrs ago ,
Can anybody tell me exactly how much content is now in game ?
TY for posting .

Jun 14, 2018
I tried this, but non of the 0.19.5 saves were working anymore. I could load them, but they would not start were I have made the saves. No difference where I made my save.

But I see no reason why 20.0 and 20.5 should not be compatible.
I don't play each update (so I will have more to play later) and I guess this fucked me up.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes