helljack

Oct 1, 2017
Rump family h scenes were meh . Penetration was not shown .
I don't know why DC keeps making that mistake. I feel like it has been brought up several times that people don't like scenes that don't show penetration. Especially if it is said characters only (vaginal) sex scene!

Reactions: Orlox

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Next update Dev Pls
Make Debie Pregnancy + Add More Sister Dialogue's Like Dating Love Relationship on Next Lvl :cool: (y)
2 Mexican Sister Pregnancy + (Consuela Mom :) )
Carpenter's wife + She is Hot
Teacher's +
And Finally Mafia Boss -Daughter or Wife Pregnancy if its Old man -Granddaughter + :LOL:(y)

Reactions: hooter

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Well, atleast with the end of the mainline story coming up they can focus on just adding various scenes, events, and positions/variations for all of the girls and finishing the rest of the side stories

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I have updated the .

It includes also the unpacked files from patch-v0.20.5.rpa, so do not install the incest mod! The patch-v0.20.5.rpa in the game folder could create problems. I needed to do this to add some 'unincestified' diary lines. I could not do it in the moment in my file. So I needed to change the incest mod directly. (This is the worst way of modding in my opininon, but the only solution I have so far.)

If there are still lines missed, report them please in the thread and I will add them. I need a Screenshot or the exact sentence.

You will find the newest version in (one of) my latest post(s) in the moment.

Next update Dev Pls
Make Debie Pregnancy + Add More Sister Dialogue's Like Dating Love Relationship on Next Lvl :cool: (y)
2 Mexican Sister Pregnancy + (Consuela Mom :) )
Carpenter's wife + She is Hot
Teacher's +
And Finally Mafia Boss -Daughter or Wife Pregnancy if its Old man -Granddaughter + :LOL:(y)
Next update would be Rhonda and Cassie. The following update would be Annie. So for most we will be need to wait a while, if they are not part of minor updates.

The 2 Mexican girls will get their update maybe with Judith, if she ever wins the poll.
Carp. Wife would be very likely in Annie's update.

Last edited:

Doggogaron

Mar 3, 2019
I was told that some past saves aren't gonna work but all I did is load up the last version saves and saved that game for that version and it gave me an identical save but for the newer version. No bugs and crashes encountered throughtout the new update atleast for me. And does anyone know how to do Maria's bonus content?
EDIT: NVM I found it. It needs to be sunday night and then go to their house at the hotel (room 302) and then talk to Maria.

ky0l0

Dec 25, 2019
5 months later and creator earn 70-80k per month.
We say this guy got 75k that's mean after 5 months 375k.
That's a lot of money creator didnt even give a f*ck new updates.

Some game creators do that this updastes a week .

They don't deserve that much money anymore.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Good evening, any way to make it work with all the new animations ???
I tried it out for 20.5 and it worked for the old stuff but not the new. I checked the code and it seemed to look for a common ID and change triggers associated to unlock the gallery. My guess is the dev changed the common ID for the new scenes so a solution maybe more difficult given this mod should have worked regardless.

I still don't understand, even with Covid problems, this game still makes so much goddamn money. 5 months lmao

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Lmao, I see so many people complaining about the updates and then claiming DC is a fraud. You guys aren't coders/illustrators or creators, are you? You probably also don't attend DC's daily streams to see him get work done and then complain anyway.

Also, you do realize the money he makes has to be divided among the whole team, and DC doesn't get to keep much of it, right? And we haven't even talked about Patreon's tax policies. If you fellas are gonna criticize him, at least get your facts straight.

Was this update underwhelming? Yes, it fucking is. Are the sex scenes also underwhelming? Yes. Those are at least things you can complain about; the quality of this current update's content. Everything else is invalid.

At least he's still alive and working. It just pisses me off to no end when most of yall don't even know how hard he's working and complain anyway. If you're not an artist creator, you have no right to complain, cus you can't fucking empathize. Even worse, if you're not a patron, and you're still complaining, there's the door. Fuck off.

Vlurani

Aug 20, 2020
Lmao, I see so many people complaining about the updates and then claiming DC is a fraud. You guys aren't coders/illustrators or creators, are you? You probably also don't attend DC's daily streams to see him get work done and then complain anyway.

Also, you do realize the money he makes has to be divided among the whole team, and DC doesn't get to keep much of it, right? And we haven't even talked about Patreon's tax policies. If you fellas are gonna criticize him, at least get your facts straight.

Was this update underwhelming? Yes, it fucking is. Are the sex scenes also underwhelming? Yes. Those are at least things you can complain about; the quality of this current update's content. Everything else is invalid.

At least he's still alive and working. It just pisses me off to no end when most of yall don't even know how hard he's working and complain anyway. If you're not an artist creator, you have no right to complain, cus you can't fucking empathize. Even worse, if you're not a patron, and you're still complaining, there's the door. Fuck off.
Kid they have a team we know. Thats still a lot of money are u kidding lmao

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes