Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm going to assume that the note about tracking anon's virginity is about if he's fucked anyone and not anything to do with Eve taking a turn on top for a change? XD the language was slightly vague. Might be interesting for some but not a direction I'd expect for this game!
When I last played the early game, MC would tell three love interests that he was still a virgin, even if he no longer was. Being a virgin had apparently been hard coded into the scenario.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Rhonda and the coach will never get content cuz patreons dont care about athletic girls. Sad!
Ending a message with "Sad!" reminds me of a certain famous tweeter.

You do realize that 0.21 is about Rhonda, right?

There's one guy on the My New Family thread who claims that "muscles are vomit-inducing." Anytime someone talks about the athletics women, he reiterates his problem.

• Wow
Reactions: Oghmios1337

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
20.6 bug

When you are by your aunt and you should search the shovel for you aunt don´t go to the graveyard or you are stuck (you can`t leave the place).

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I wanted more Grace content too bro, but I dont think there's anything planned for her anytime soon. Well unless there's gonna be another surprise update, which she'll be the one that gets scenes.
i'm honestly butthurt because we know he decided to make a consuela update instead of giving us more grace and eve content like he originally planned. now we're getting more odette even though she already has more scenes than grace and she would have been just as fitting as odette for a halloween update.

dc said he wouldn't put any cuckold content in summertime saga but i legit feel like i'm being CUCKED right now.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Haven't tried this game in like two years. Can you finally keep saves between versions? Probably the only thing that'd get me started on it again.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Don't play with the latest version of "Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod Version 0.20.5-2.04". with the new version of "Summertime Saga [v0.20.6]", because you'll get this error!!!! (See attached photo).

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Haven't tried this game in like two years. Can you finally keep saves between versions? Probably the only thing that'd get me started on it again.
Not sure if you would be able to continue from where you left off, but at least the newer versions keep your saves, so there's no need to start over with every update anymore

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes