morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Hello! I have in goal tracker menu task = I should talk with Roz to get access to the basement, but that is done a long time ago. How to fix this? Thanks.....

Mar 11, 2018
Been out of the loop for a solid year and a half, how so far has mom's and mc relationship advanced? The last scenes I recall are the ones with threesome between mom, mc and aunt. Any significant leap beyond that or was this storyline already concluded?

SolidusEvol

Mar 7, 2018
Been out of the loop for a solid year and a half, how so far has mom's and mc relationship advanced? The last scenes I recall are the ones with threesome between mom, mc and aunt. Any significant leap beyond that or was this storyline already concluded?
nah thats the end of the Mom and Aunt story for now nothing new yet

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Here since couple of weeks. Hello. How do I start this short quest? Nice to have this little update. Hopefully it's worthy.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I liked this game until two things happened. (1) only way to skip over events is to be a paid member and (2) They bent the knee for Patreon so "Mother" a "Sister" became "Land Lady" and "Other Tenant".

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
It's like at max, a weekends worth of work...This guy must be having a laugh each day at the paterons still paying for nothing.
The patrons do pay for nothing, it's called "donating", stop acting like SS is paid game. Buncha babies

only way to skip over events is to be a paid member
This is literally not a thing

Last edited:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Not trying to be one of those jealous devs, but it must be nice to pull in around 63000 per month for doing practically nothing each update. With that kind of money, he could easily hire staff for art and code, and still be sitting pretty with more content flowing each update. He's basically sitting in a chair laughing at Patreons while he draws out the game for as long as possible for more payments by limiting his releases. That's honestly pretty cheap, not at all surprising, though.

The patrons do pay for nothing, it's called "donating", stop acting like SS is paid game. Buncha babies
They are paying, though. Whether you want to call it that or not is up to the individual, but they're supporting under the premise that they'll see actual work being put into what they're supporting. Kinda like how people hate to pay taxes, but realize that it gives them nice things (and medicaid for most of America). If they wanted to donate, they could just buy him a coffee or send something through devs Paypal. There should be clear signs of effort being put in and there just isn't, especially when you factor in that he's literally making almost $800,000 per year.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I always see people stuffing their chests and saying, "This game is free," and people are donating, not paying for the game.
Then I wonder, would this "free" game continue if all the supporters stopped "giving"?
Less personal hypocrisy, the game is paid and that's it, whether you accept it or not.
Neither you nor the developer works for free.

jestir

May 4, 2018
Is it again 10min of gameplay?
Just mega.nz for free users is limited to 5GB per 5h and I could download something else instead.
create an account that increases your download limit amount install the windows app that increases your download limit amount install the android app and you will have a 100gig download limit amount with all of that you do not have to keep the apps installed to keep the 100gig download limit but I would keep the windows app so you will not have to keep the browser tab open

Reactions: Dragon59
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes