paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
Most of the bulk in size usually in games is in the assets used like graphics ,audio and other non code related resources. Usually game code only takes up to probably 10% or less of the whole game size.

This is no masterpiece of coding. This game is made by using the Renpy game engine which uses the scripted Python Language. While the Python language is known for its ease of use its not known for efficiency. The actual game code size for this may be no larger than 1 MB or at least below 100 MB including all the audio, video libraries used. Those sizes could be made smaller if it was done in assembly at least and stripped off those unneeded extra libraries that came with the Renpy game engine.
Dude I know that, I usually play loud music, and get drunk on fridays. Besides that, I know how ren'py engine works, I was even thinking of doing one with my ex-wife since I have over 15000(2001- 2010) images of her, lol.... Still drunk... Anyway I played games where the library of the actual game was larger than the assets, I even have a comment on Braindrop thread saying that renders mean not so much as the story. I like reading, neway Donopatay rest asured it's all good and enjoy the ride. Luv ya!

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
Yeah, I think it is some major bs DarkCookies or Kompas Productions whatever they are called is making $69,000 a month. They used to put out monthly up days when they were growing. Now it a few months between updates and the content of those updates is hardly anything new. It has been like that for a while now. The goal state that at $3,000 more content. $6,000 Full Time. $10,000 Music and Coding Help. 15,000 Extra Help Lvl 1. $20,000 Extra Help Lvl 2. 25,000 Extra Help Lvl 3. Now making double that they have 7 man team.
Current team members: DarkCookie - Art, Story & Design, strayerror - Code, Catbug - TA & Posing, CaptainSploosh - Dialogue & Writing, AoiichiNiiSan - Music & SFX, Sam9 - Server side & Website, CreamyCookie - HR & Cookie Baker
That is almost $10,000 each month for each member if they split the money equally. Yet they are putting out less content than was being released everyone month back when they were making $15,000 altogether. So yeah it must be nice to get that kind of money to do practically nothing. I have seen devs making way less per month. Putting out more and better quality content.
Well, first of all, this game is actually free. He makes people, who are not a patreon, wait 1 more day when he releases the game even though this site just provides it the moment the patreon version comes out. Plus, every art in this game are photoshop drawn by darkcookie himself. He goes back to his old arts and redraws them for better quality when he releases a new update. Each release finishes a big chunk of a certain character's storyline. I know, I also want to see more scenes for certain characters, but I can still understand to a certain degree. DC is a perfectionist, he wants his game to have a perfect storyline which you can see from the remake of Diane, Debbie and Jenny updates. You are saying that he used to release a monthly release, but those monthly releases had not too much to offer. Also, as the game progresses, the complexity of the coding increases.
By the way, you should not compare DC to other creators since he was one of the people that started incest type of games. After him, I saw a lot of devs popping up, and releasing a game with similar content with bad dialogue and storyline. It is like saying "Hey, I made this game with no storyline, and I want you to pay for it."
If you are not satisfied with what you get, you should not pay for it. If you are not paying for it, then you should not bad mouth for the product you get for free. People who are actual fan, and can afford to pay, they choose to pay for it.

Jun 14, 2018
create an account that increases your download limit amount install the windows app that increases your download limit amount install the android app and you will have a 100gig download limit amount with all of that you do not have to keep the apps installed to keep the 100gig download limit but I would keep the windows app so you will not have to keep the browser tab open
I already have the windows app and the android while using the same acc for all of them but my limit is still 5gb and for games like lily of the valley it isn't enough because they already pass it.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
For clarification, varifocal lenses has a focus that varies across the lens seamlessly, glases with two focal lengts are BIfocals please fix that in next update.

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
I already have the windows app and the android while using the same acc for all of them but my limit is still 5gb and for games like lily of the valley it isn't enough because they already pass it.
I use a vpn to get around this. If you're downloading something big you may have to change the location a few times.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
20.7 isn't on the tracker.
20.8 (which is being worked on) is last part of main story
20.9 is Rhonda
So we either take care of the gangsters or Dexter in a do or die final showdown.
Or finally Debbie gets pregnant.

20.9 is Rhonda
What's Rhonda got to do with anything, we barely see her.
Is she finally doing the training or something or does Anon get her pregnant?
Are we finally going to get a grade for gym which Rhonda and the Coach are involved?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
20.7 isn't on the tracker.
20.9 is Rhonda
So we either take care of the gangsters or Dexter in a do or die final showdown.
Or finally Debbie gets pregnant.
th
When will this game be completed?
i played it already some time ago and will want to paly it once it complete
Never!!! With the capital NEVER!!!
Why would you want this game to end?
There's too much to do and too much to see.
We still have to get that grade for Gym and so many other locations yet to find.

• Wow
Reactions: HennKyun

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020
2 months of work, with a team of 7 peoples working full time on the game to release :
  • An eerie mini-route for a certain someone.
  • A brand new cookie jar scene with that person.
  • A spooky new location.
Over 60k $ per month, hum , he was releasing 3 times more content than this when he started the development with less than 1k (alone) .
I think its true when people says that humanins get greedy easily.
no offense !

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes