DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I'm not a Patron of this game so I can't complain, however based on these fact bellow I will not become a Patron either:

19+ hours of replaying version 0.20.5 wasted, old saves doesn't work, again!
It already has 26,356 Patrons, netting in a $69,319 a Month!
With that kind of income it should be possible to not just fix bugs and put in a little new content, with that kind of income it should be possible to hire people for larger contents, bug testing prior to release, heck even voice acting!?!

We've seen it before, the more money a game makes the more lazy it's devs becomes. Am not saying that's true for all games or devs, but it's a "trend" I've noticed a lot the past years.

I did enjoy playing this game once, but I did not enjoy having to replay everything every time a new version came out, just to see a little bit of new content. I did not enjoy having to download the whole game again either, for what could have been done with a patch download.

But again, I can't complain because I'm not a patron, however I can voice my opinion and thoughts.
Have a nice day folks and stay safe :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I hope DC releases a part 2. Having the suggestive dialog about Eve going to the crypt is kinda pointless if that never becomes an option.
1/2 the game is teasing and cliffhangers that go nowhere, this is just another 1 and nothing will (probably) happen
Let's just agree that this update is extremely lackluster for what I wish could say was the first time and leave it at that.
This update is a bugfix patch every larger build gets. You got a free scene added as a bonus since it's Halloween.

disappointment31415

Jan 11, 2020
The game crashes after I deliver the milk from Diane to Tony's and I have to go into the back.

Exception: DynamicImage u'maria_body_b_[M_maria.outfit]_falling[M_maria.pregnancy]': could not find image. (u'maria_body_b_casual_falling')

Anything I can do to bypass this?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I'm not a Patron of this game so I can't complain, however based on these fact bellow I will not become a Patron either:

With that kind of income it should be possible to not just fix bugs and put in a little new content, with that kind of income it should be possible to hire people for larger contents, bug testing prior to release, heck even voice acting!?!

We've seen it before, the more money a game makes the more lazy it's devs becomes. Am not saying that's true for all games or devs, but it's a "trend" I've noticed a lot the past years.

I did enjoy playing this game once, but I did not enjoy having to replay everything every time a new version came out, just to see a little bit of new content. I did not enjoy having to download the whole game again either, for what could have been done with a patch download.

But again, I can't complain because I'm not a patron, however I can voice my opinion and thoughts.
Try saving at the overworld, and then loading in the newest version. My saves worked fine when I updated to 20.5 and 20.6 by doing that, as was instructed. If that still doesn't work it's likely an issue on your end, not really the game's fault.

Reactions: sztrb

JThusDank

Mar 18, 2020
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/maria/scene/sex_storage.rpyc", line 333, in script
File "C:\Users\chane\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\chane\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\chane\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/characters/maria/scene/sex_storage.rpy", line 333, in <module>
NameError: name 'tony' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.6
Sat Oct 24 22:18:56 2020
uh?

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019

He makes 69 thousand dollars a month and I have to replay the everytime. I totally see where your coming from.

Theodoor

Nov 17, 2017
I stuck (or bug?) in dexter french food book

i talk to him , i have a master key but when i go to dexter locker it doesn't have a book

im new play many time but i stuck(or bug?) in this

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wiki says
"French Food

• Next day, find Principal Smith yelling at Ms. Bissette in the classroom. Your next homework is about food. Visit the library and talk to Jane. She orders your book in exchange for help: 3 overdue books have to be returned from , and .
    • Talk to Erik: he has lost it in his bedroom. During the day, go to his house and check under the bed for the .
    • At school, go to the left hallway where Martinez makes fun of you. Follow her in the boys’ locker room. Open her backpack to pick the up while the Latinas are busy in the showers.
    • In the afternoon, meet Dexter at the . He’s not much of a talker either. So, head to the right hallway, open the beaten up locker and collect the (requires the master key). For sure Dexter has school difficulties!
  • Report to the librarian and get the book from her. Go home and do the school work on your computer.
  • Next day, enter the French classroom. After the class, the teacher introduces you to her special reward."

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Summertime Saga [v0.20.7] [Kompas Productions]

Original size: 962.33 MB

Compressed size: 342.5 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
English speakers have an idiom that goes "overstaying your welcome". I'm not 100% sure if it applies to what I'm about to ask, but here I go anyway: would you consider that Summertime Saga's developtment has overstayed its welcome?

I remember the earlier years of the game, the excitement and hype everytime a new patch was uploaded.
Then came months of pacing, waiting while numerous patches piled up until there was enough new content to justify starting all over.
And now... I don't feel any of that. My last playthrough was the Roxxy update, which I sincerely loved! That was roughly 2 years ago. But now... I don't feel like downloading any more v0.X.X patches.

Maybe I'm growing old and impatient (30 yo), but this game was THE game. Summertime Saga was the game that had me checking every week to see if it got a new update. But not anymore. Does anyone here share my feelings?
I agree, for me the problem is that the dev started to focus on new characters (meaningless like the Rump family that still seem forced unto the story) instead of familiar ones. I think this game should have been ended a long time ago; this just keep streching and streching and there's not reason for it.

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. How do I get access to the latest news?
An eerie mini-route for a certain someone?
A brand new cookie jar scene with that person?
A spooky new location?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes