Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I know it is pretty useless to post it here. It would have been made more sense to use 20.5.x instead of 20.6 or 20.7 for smaller updates like halloween or just bugfixes.

But hey, everyone knew the next "big" update would 20.8, not 20.6. So I do not know why it is even worth to complain. DC will not change anything. Full updates will need 3-4 months and we can live with it or not.

Best way to play this game and most other crowdfunding projects is to put the game 1 or better 2 years away. To play it again after 6-8 full number upates is much more satisfying instead of getting with every update angry.

Reactions: Ayal

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Noooo, no NTR. Do you see how much time it takes for DC to release an update. And you suggest him to add NTR content even though many people don't like NTR. It would waste his time. Let DC make a game that satisfies everyone and does not upset others.
Well actually he already upset many people with his long update schedule and releases that has unsatisfactory amount of h-scenes.
I'm still mad at his Eve redesign. She looked real before; now I can't help thinking she looks like a kitten.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
p.s.: I guess you don't know who Tuuku and Pilly are. They are his Picarto followers: he created, taylor-made and named those characters for them and according to them. This is what SS became: everybody's whore.
I think you aren't aware that the whole character thing started way before Tuuku and Pilly and has essentially been part of the game since the start. Cedric in the gym is one of his early picarto users, as are Mr. Bubbles, Cpt. Terry or Micoe. Just because you became aware of it around Roxxy's update, doesn't mean that it started back then.

Reactions: MrShadowDUH

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Isnt this game almost entirely driven by Patron polls? They decide what content is focused on in the future and then DC literally like some Jukebox has to come up with said content focus based on the results (so unlike most games he cant map out in his head a year in advance regarding content added or story he wants to take place as votes might go elsewhere). Its a very fan friendly approach (at least to ones not just stealing said content cost free haha) so yeah i wouldnt take it personal if any particular fave character of yours still feels kinda left out compared to others. Thats democracy for you my friend. Its also why updates take so long - kinda hard to get ahead of a curve when you dont know what direction said curve is going as your not the one steering the ship.
This is one of the reasons that I stopped supporting games of this type, where the client dictates the direction of the game,
everyone, without exception, turned into crap (in my opinion of course), meaningless, aimless, and with tastes totally different from mine.
And I think it would be a good idea for the developer to provide a complete save game for each updated version,
for those like me, if you are not interested in the update, can get the save to play the next or the later.
I asked for three times here yesterday, and nobody cooperated,
such a simple thing, but no one answered.
I'm still in this game just for Judith and the MC's mom,
the rest don't interest me.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
This is one of the reasons that I stopped supporting games of this type, where the client dictates the direction of the game,
everyone, without exception, turned into crap (in my opinion of course), meaningless, aimless, and with tastes totally different from mine.
In the end the patrons decide nothing of relevance. They get to vote in the polls DC gives them, which sometimes have as little as two or three options and they have zero actual influence on the detailed content of a given update and the direction of the game. Sure, DC creates the impression that his polls would actually matter, but all they decide is the order in which the content gets introduced. I mean, it doesn't matter whether DC decides himself if he works on Ronda, Annie or Judith first or whether his patrons do that for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: sefirofe

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Does the patch for V 0.20.5 work for the current version of the game?
No idea, guess we just have to suck it and see, as the saying goes.

EDIT: Well I tried it with a new game and it seems to work so far. Don't know if there might be compatability issues further down the line, but at least so far I'm in line to pork my mother, sister and aunt (again).

Last edited:
Reactions: RYUU-_-

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
it is not possible to interact with the hatch in the cemetery. And yes, Eva's story has been completed, and I received an invitation to the cemetery

andreadbl

Sep 30, 2018
Damn, this update was such a tease, man. So many "hints" of a possible (st)eve-Odette-mc threesome. Also left some mystery on the whole Odette story

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Maybe someone can help without having to read through all the posts on the last 20 pages. How do I start the new quest / scene. The only thing I get on the phone is that I should visit Odette & Grace in the tattoo studio. Is there a special day and time? Who do I have to speak to and which conversation option should I choose. Thanks in advance!

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes