dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Progress on this game is absolute joke, I'm Happy there are much better developers out there to support, like Our Red Strings or What a Legend.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So you're not going to do anything ever since DC will never ask for $, even after the game is done
I mean, you can still leave a substancial one time pledge on patreon if you feel that's the right thing. It may not be intended that way but the system is flexible enough to allow it.
Progress on this game is absolute joke, I'm Happy there are much better developers out there to support, like Our Red Strings or What a Legend.
It's good if you are happy with WaL, even though the updates of both games are indeed pretty much comparable when it comes to the actual content and the time it takes to release them. And that kind of makes sense, given that it just seems to be the amount of content a human can realistically draw in X amount of time - give or take a little, of course.

Dec 29, 2018
You *do* realize that the last update of What a Legend took as long as Summertime Saga normally takes?
It's not always about the length. It's about the transparency of the 2 developers. One tells you how it is straight out, and the other plays a never-ending game of dodgeball with their fans' questions and complaints (I'm sure you can guess who). But regardless of comparisons, you're lying to yourself if you think DC is completely transparent and honest with his fans about how long updates take to release.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
It's not always about the length. It's about the transparency of the 2 developers. One tells you how it is straight out, and the other plays a never-ending game of dodgeball with their fans' questions and complaints (I'm sure you can guess who). But regardless of comparisons, you're lying to yourself if you think DC is completely transparent and honest with his fans about how long updates take to release.
Please explain to me how DC is not transparent.

dani54

Feb 15, 2018
These developers starts good but gets greedy along the line, 6 months for 30mins gameplay update for 2d game is a joke, since nlt media is giving updates with amazing animations and visuals within 15 days its has less content but he is the only dev who is consistent with is updates in this entire forum. I hate when good dev gets greedy it's a shame. :(

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
These developers starts good but gets greedy along the line, 6 months for 30mins gameplay update for 2d game is a joke, since nlt media is giving updates with amazing animations and visuals within 15 days its has less content but he is the only dev who is consistent with is updates in this entire forum. I hate when good dev gets greedy it's a shame. :(
You came to this thread with express purpose of complaining. Do you feel any better?

• Haha
Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
30 minutes? Wow! I could not do that even with fastskipping and the walkthrough open on second monitor...

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
god daaamn. i leave this thread for 2 days and come to see a war about updates and how much does DC get every month XD come on guys can we stop talking about that already? this thread is getting boring sometimes because of that shit

Reactions: mattius77

PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017
god daaamn. i leave this thread for 2 days and come to see a war about updates and how much does DC get every month XD come on guys can we stop talking about that already? this thread is getting boring sometimes because of that shit
It's part of the cycle.
It just wouldn't be the same without it.

• Haha
Reactions: Morasaky

a.kinky.bastard

Sep 3, 2020
Compass is churning out the SDLC almost as much as I am the SDLC.... Only, they're doing software development lifecycle and I'm doing solo dude load cum.

Nonetheless, stop hating on them, this is one hell of a game. The animation and sex is fun but the storyline is beyond compare, I don't mind playing it a few times over every few versions... to figure out where they go next.

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
Please explain to me how DC is not transparent.
Whatever vague hint at anything resembling a release window/time frame DC puts up is now LAW and the world has to abide to it, otherwise the butthurt ragers will come forth and expect punishment to the infidels
How about the fact that it took him 2 months to come clean about one of the devs leaving the project, and that being why the tracker had been stalled out? That's some shit that should have been made clear the day it happened.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes