ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
I dont believe Arizona has started coding yet. I think the last of the posing and dialogue are being finished right now by a couple people DC brought into the fold. DC is currently doing baby stuff, but he's finished the Art, so it's up to the rest to finish .11 up.. Arizona should start coding sometime tonight or tomorrow. expect release within the next 2-3 days for the bug-testing version.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is 'Arizona' that coder who just randomly vanishes from the face of the earth, or did DC finally get someone reliable?

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
All the heavy coding has already been completed by AI, it's just the final posing and dialog that's being finished.

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
Is 'Arizona' that coder who just randomly vanishes from the face of the earth, or did DC finally get someone reliable?
The first time he was in the hospital, the second time he fell asleep (12 hours time difference). He's around and chatting on picarto today. Just waiting for them to finish so he can start coding it all.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'd love it if threads were trimmed of comments that add nothing to the discussion, pointless posts just make it harder to find what you are looking for. (My comment here of course would be deleted as well). There are a few serial thread derailers I ignored which made it much easier to navigate the threads they participated in
Isn't there even a thread for off topic chatter?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I dont believe Arizona has started coding yet. I think the last of the posing and dialogue are being finished right now by a couple people DC brought into the fold. DC is currently doing baby stuff, but he's finished the Art, so it's up to the rest to finish .11 up.. Arizona should start coding sometime tonight or tomorrow. expect release within the next 2-3 days for the bug-testing version.
I was just curious cause after that last shit with DC people were calling for heads to roll and I was unsure what happened afterwards.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Judging from what I've seen in the chat last time the coder 'vanished', DC felt pretty angry since it again was without notification or any response to DC's attempts of contact. I just hope he finally stops being a nice guy and starts acting like a boss, a boss who has a some what unreliable person in a very vital role.

Reactions: TCMS

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
The fishing minigame apparently will be ready for one of the two mini-updates after 0.11, yeah... we will have two mini-updates with more aunt and mom scenes/options, to make everything more consistent and natural.

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Judging from what I've seen in the chat last time the coder 'vanished', DC felt pretty angry since it again was without notification or any response to DC's attempts of contact. I just hope he finally stops being a nice guy and starts acting like a boss, a boss who has a some what unreliable person in a very vital role.
Did that lousy coder disappear AGAIN ? I know last time was for Update 0.10 and i'm surprised he isn't fired from that incident.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Did that lousy coder disappear AGAIN ? I know last time was for Update 0.10 and i'm surprised he isn't fired from that incident.
no they're pretty on top of things right now. he's still on board, and i think they had a talk and he prioritizes the game more now. he was recently seen in chat.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I'd love it if threads were trimmed of comments that add nothing to the discussion, pointless posts just make it harder to find what you are looking for. (My comment here of course would be deleted as well). There are a few serial thread derailers I ignored which made it much easier to navigate the threads they participated in
Guys, you do know that their is a command that allows you to search much quicker. If you're looking for something just press CTRL + G.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Guys, you do know that their is a command that allows you to search much quicker. If you're looking for something just press CTRL + G.
Or you know... use the search button that is on the top right corner and check the option "Search this thread only."

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Or you know... use the search button that is on the top right corner and check the option "Search this thread only."
I know! This website and your computer has plenty of things to make searching easier! :) Excess posts on a forum like this is on the same level as being annoyed at people noisily eating popcorn during the adverts before the trailers before the movie you've gone to watch at the cinema.

Sure, I get that for some people it's frustrating sparing those few extra seconds. But, I'm pretty sure that we're all here, playing with our genitalia like chimpanzees, because we've got nothing but time with nothing better to do. Regardless, this is a community, white noise is part of the package and I like that white noise. I'd go somewhere else if I didn't.

D

Deleted member 7072

Unfortunately the minimum length search makes that difficult. For example, if you wanted to search for any mentions of DRM the search would return nothing, as "DRM" has too few characters. Maybe if the minimum character limit was lowered...

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Anyone know if you will be able to screw anyone knew besides you're aunt next update?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Nope 0.11 is the mom update you are right ^^ should be coming in a few days according to DC :D

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Cool...wish there was more with the sister, or life guard...but I can wait.

The milking stuff seems like it could be fun

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I think the sister update was supposed to be the 0.12 but cookie announced something different in the last status update ( im not totally sure ^^ ) but no info with life guard tho :/ or even the " chubby " girl ( i love her :eek: but cant remember her name )

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes