jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I think the sister update was supposed to be the 0.12 but cookie announced something different in the last status update ( im not totally sure ^^ ) but no info with life guard tho :/ or even the " chubby " girl ( i love her :eek: but cant remember her name )
I think the fat girl's name was judith.

Reactions: 211Rudens

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
Sister update is still planned for .12. DC was just saying that before 0.12 was done, he'd add a couple mini-updates to add to the mom/aunt/sister content, so it flows better. As some scenes are intertwined. Just like some school scenes will be related to each other.

Edit: Looks like There'll likely be a bug test version out tomorrow (march 9th). Remember, it'll be a bug test version, and it might be quite a big update. Good chance of many bugs, so don't get picky and whiney.

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Can't wait to nail the ham beast (Judith) At the same time I wanna make sure I stick my dick into your friends mom.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Kauezitus

Dec 31, 2016
Nope 0.11 is the mom update you are right ^^ should be coming in a few days according to DC :D
Accoring to his site he's 97% complete his work for the next version.

I'm hoping that a beta should come out this weekend.

P.S. I hope this is not the tranny, cough... cough.... "trap" update.

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Pretty Sure that Eric's mom is confirmed for 0.13, so after the sister update.
Sweet then after that let me either dick down the Bank Teller or the chick who lives down the street from you.

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016
Can't wait to nail the ham beast (Judith) At the same time I wanna make sure I stick my dick into your friends mom.
But I have no friends ?

Can't wait for the incest fun to begin, hope there is some shower fun with the mom in morning.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Let the mommy milking begin!
Updated OP! Thanks for catching the link, guys!

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Works fine for me using the 'non cheat' option to start the game, but using the map in the cheat version also worked (but it did glitch the start of the game I think).

ps, new save is needed fyi

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes