wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Nope i dont think so, and i cant even pass the cuddle without getting an error, i guess ill wait for the official one, this way the story with the mom will be more " fluid "
Figured out a way around it. The only reason you get a rollback error is because of the program looking for a denied string.

If you carry on the story and get to the point where you can fuck the mother then you can bypass it entirely with no rollback errors.

honda

Nov 25, 2016
dodged all bugs.
you have to get moms affection by doing small quests.
the latro would be to go to the fisherman to buy some fish.
right after the supper i was able to perform 3 actions on mom that were not even displayed previously.
discovered all scenes w. mom
btw, i can assure you that the salesman in the shop would is a trap.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
dodged all bugs.
you have to get moms affection by doing small quests.
the latro would be to go to the fisherman to buy some fish.
right after the supper i was able to perform 3 actions on mom that were not even displayed previously.
discovered all scenes w. mom
btw, i can assure you that the salesman in the shop would is a trap.
3 actions on the mom when she's sleeping at night right?

Also, can you escalate that "Touch Moms ass" scene when she's in the kitchen or does she always stop you?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Figured out a way around it. The only reason you get a rollback error is because of the program looking for a denied string.

If you carry on the story and get to the point where you can fuck the mother then you can bypass it entirely with no rollback errors.
Well, shes not giving me anymore quest after the car one so idk, i should progress with the aunt aswell ?

Reactions: dave

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
You just have to talk with the teacher at school to get the homework, then do the library sidequest in order to complete the homework (assuming you allready fixed the broken pc in your room).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Problem being that if you start with cheats enabled you dont start with homework in your inventory and the teacher thinks she's already given it to you.

Reactions: Deleted member 7072

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Problem being that if you start with cheats enabled you dont start with homework in your inventory and the teacher thinks she's already given it to you.
Yeah the cheat start is very bugged, I recommend using the normal start and just using the console commands mentioned in the OP to boost money.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Huh, thats odd, my RPA extractor isn't working on the game file. That's new.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I might be wrong, but i feel like the relation went really fast ( again ) maybe tomorrow will be better i hope

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Same here, used two different extractors and they both gave the same error.
The renpy support forums suggests there is a corrupt .rpyc somewhere, but no suggestion on where or how to fix it. Bleh.

Guess we just sit and wait for a bugfix version. Assuming this wasn't some clever method for preventing file scanning, anyway.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I love this game but I will wait for 0.12... because I want to fuck all the family together :p I should be patient 1 month, first Aunt, then Sis and Mom.

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
After the sister tells me to fix the pipe, I get a rollback error. Same for the Strip Game, using clean version with new save,

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
I messed up with the console commands and did cellphone.cha.append=100 and now i cant get my charisma up. I need some help because, when i do the rap battles it wont go up

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
The renpy support forums suggests there is a corrupt .rpyc somewhere, but no suggestion on where or how to fix it. Bleh.

Guess we just sit and wait for a bugfix version. Assuming this wasn't some clever method for preventing file scanning, anyway.
I'm assuming that because of how many bugs there are it is a corrupt .rpyc file. But yeah, it is a pain to wait. And it's going to be more of a pain if this is intentional, even though I don't see how that would benefit DC.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I messed up with the console commands and did cellphone.cha.append=100 and now i cant get my charisma up. I need some help because, when i do the rap battles it wont go up
Don't use = #, just use celphone.cha/append(cha) and it raises it 1, then repeat till max (10)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes