oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
looks like we gona have a great week this month Milf's Villa v0.2 - 95% and summer saga with ''Mom update to''
all these update just on my birthday week :FeelsGoodMan:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
anyone know how to trigger the sister event? (the one where you spy on mom and then after that you can read her diary)

skai

Nov 17, 2016
RPATool that works on latest release (fixed offset and obfuscation key values)

Reactions: zgpsjnaq

skai

Nov 17, 2016
how do i use this? i simply put it in common folder or what?
Like this:
python.exe rpatool_summertime_saga.py -x archive.rpa
Python interpreter (python.exe) should be here: C:\SummertimeSaga-0.11-BUG TESTING-win\lib\windows-i686 and archive.rpa is in \game folder.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
Like this:
Python interpreter (python.exe) should be here: C:\SummertimeSaga-0.11-BUG TESTING-win\lib\windows-i686 and archive.rpa is in \game folder.
nope, not working

zgpsjnaq

Oct 7, 2016
Like this:
I installed Python and I did it, but I only get this error message on the prompt:
"File rpatool_summertime_saga.py, in line 310 except IOError as <errno, errstr>:

SyntaxError: invalid syntax"

eades

Nov 19, 2016
which button opens that fucking console? none of them work.
P.S i enabled the console, but does not open

Ralien

Sep 14, 2016
I installed Python and I did it, but I only get this error message on the prompt:
"File rpatool_summertime_saga.py, in line 310 except IOError as <errno, errstr>:

SyntaxError: invalid syntax"
Getting the same error here. Think we got the wrong version of python.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Can you not do HW in this build?
Don't choose the cheat version, that prevents you from doing the homework. The game thinks if you choose the cheat version that the teacher has given you the homework when you didn't actually get it. But at most you can only do the 2nd homework now but there are scenes that hint at future content with the teacher and librarian.

Reactions: Burt

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
i get unicode error
feelsbadman
Select english as default language for non-unicode programs and you will be golden (also you may need to put game into folder that don't contain non-unicode symbols).

Some devs like to screw correct unicode support into Ren'py. Lazy... devs. :)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes