Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Any word on the fixed version release today or does that seem like a no go?

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
i think we will need to wait until tomorrow...

But i'm glad to see how active the players are, i hope he take all theses informations on his patreon too

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
so i finished the version 0.11 only bug i found so far is the poker part
now i tryng to unpack the game for check if i miss something but icant use the rpaextractor anymore anyone know why ?
here a SS of the problem note i aways used rpaextractor for others game like super power idk the problem now sry the english

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
i got that problem with rpaextractor too. guess i'll just wait for bugfix version later

zgpsjnaq

Oct 7, 2016
Now that there's this new version 0.11.10, does anyone know the way to play with saved games from the previous one?
I tried, but I have this message: "Hey, your save file is from an older version of the game" and I can't start to play.

All the times we have to restart the game?

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
All the times we have to restart the game?
Yes. It isn't called an alpha version for nothing. Forcing to restart the game after an update makes sure there are no bugs caused by older version saves.

Changelog
Changelog 0.11.10
  • Mom story, quests leading up to H-scenes.
  • New Aunt Diane dialogue
  • Revamped Home location to add new rooms/areas.
  • New characters (9).
  • New locations (3) (Pier, Pizza shop and Car Dealership).
  • New UI (bedroom shortcut): Clicking on home from map now sends you to the frontyard. New icon on map to go straight to bedroom.
  • New UI (H-scenes options): Now you can switch from x-ray/auto-animate during sex scenes via new button UI.
  • Shower spying reworked.
  • Strip poker mini-game introduced (needs improvment and poslish but good to test with 2 NPCs).
  • Rap mini-game improved (dialogues and mini-game).
  • New mailbox events
  • New shop items to buy (2)
  • New event at the mall on weekends
  • Mrs. Johnson's bedroom location added
  • Player computer in bedroom can now be accessed (desktop interface and content).
  • New cut-scenes
  • Bug fixes

appreci8death

Mar 4, 2017
so i finished the version 0.11 only bug i found so far is the poker part
now i tryng to unpack the game for check if i miss something but icant use the rpaextractor anymore anyone know why ?
here a SS of the problem
note i aways used rpaextractor for others game like super power idk the problem now sry the english
Download the android version and open it with 7zip. All images are inside \assets\x-game\x-images\.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Humm...and how to play on phone with android version ?
I unzipped the file but dunnot know how to launch the game...
Sorry for the noobie question.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ok so holy shit I cannot WAIT to dick and fill them up with my baby batter the following.

-Friends Mom
-Librarian
-Teacher
-Bank Teller
-Chick at the dealership
-The ham planet

And as a added bonus I hope to fucking GOD we get a 3 some with MC mom and aunt shit would make me cum so much I legit would need to walk around with a horse troth around my neck and everytime I walked jizz would just shlosh about.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes