Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I actually forgot about this not sure if it is there anymore....
Technically, it should be here, because the diary scene can't be unlocked without the "mom's masturbation scene". I went in her room for about a week. Nothing happens anymore.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I dug around in the code. If I'm reading this right, the only way to trigger the diary scene is to NOT have 100$ with you the FIRST time you get caught snooping for panties. The triggers are fairly hard and it seems if you pay up the first time you miss setting up the subsequent "sis reading the diary on her bed" scene.

Granted it doesn't really matter much as its currently a storyline dead end, but still, something to keep track of.
Thanks for the info. However, this scene always triggered right after the masturbation scene in the previous versions. Guess, he changed something.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Technically, it should be here, because the diary scene can't be unlocked without the "mom's masturbation scene". I went in her room for about a week. Nothing happens anymore.
Funny enough, the mom masturbation scene isn't actually listed as part of the triggers.

Code:
        elif sis_bedroom_count == 2 and sis_dialogue_advance == False:
Is what starts the scene with her on the bed. The bedroom_count var is set up by choosing:
Code:
                    "I don't have enough.":
                        show player 24 at left
                        show sis 10 at right
                        player_name "I don't have enough money on me..."
                        show sis 9 at right
                        show player 13 at left
                        show player 5 at left
                        sis "Too bad! Now get out of my room! Pervert!"
                        hide player 5 at left with dissolve
                        hide sis 9 at right with dissolve
                        $ sis_bedroom_count = 2
During the First time you snoop in the bedroom. The subsequent iterations of the scene do not contain the same variable counter. Easy enough to fix, but in the rpy files as they stand, that's all that's there.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Funny enough, the mom masturbation scene isn't actually listed as part of the triggers.

Code:
        elif sis_bedroom_count == 2 and sis_dialogue_advance == False:
Is what starts the scene with her on the bed. The bedroom_count var is set up by choosing:
Code:
                    "I don't have enough.":
                        show player 24 at left
                        show sis 10 at right
                        player_name "I don't have enough money on me..."
                        show sis 9 at right
                        show player 13 at left
                        show player 5 at left
                        sis "Too bad! Now get out of my room! Pervert!"
                        hide player 5 at left with dissolve
                        hide sis 9 at right with dissolve
                        $ sis_bedroom_count = 2
During the First time you snoop in the bedroom. The subsequent iterations of the scene do not contain the same variable counter. Easy enough to fix, but in the rpy files as they stand, that's all that's there.
I believe you, but I'm not lying. The video posted a few mins ago proves it. I never ever unlocked the diary scene without triggering the masturbation scene first. Seems that there is another way to trigger it. Thanks.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
After that scene, head back to the aunts place and talk to her. There should be an "invite to dinner" option. Pretty sure you have to have the car insured to trigger it as well (But I'll admit I don't have all the story keys entirely straight yet)
you have to have had banged your mom in her bed too:)

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Entirely possible! I hate python syntax so much,:D. So convoluted and messy.

Edit:
Ok yeah, just confirmed it, entirely possible to read the diary before half the shit mentioned in it has actually occurred. Started new game, got through first day at school, ran to the Gym to trigger panty buying. Went home, (heard mom talk on the phone about money problems), went in Sis's room, checked bedside table, had no money.

After her dialog, I went to the hallway then back in the room, and she was on the bed with the diary. Hooray! Imma breaking your immersion. Space is warped and time is meaningless!

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt and Kakato

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
For curiosity this is a game in which you have a limited time of play, you do choose and miss or choose different road or is a loop game in which you have infinite time and try to understand what you need to have a particular event ?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
For curiosity this is a game in which you have a limited time of play, you do choose and miss or choose different road or is a loop game in which you have infinite time and try to understand what you need to have a particular event ?
Branching/locking paths may come in later, but for now, its essentially open. You have a 3-time period day, and as many days as you want. Nothing you do really locks anything off (with the exception of some goofy code quirks as I am coming to find).

you have to have had banged your mom in her bed too:)
In the fixed version, it was the other way around for me. I got the bedroom visit, then the next morning there was a "note" on my computer screen telling me to visit mom.

(But as I am discovering, this code is a bit... convoluted. I can understand why it was buggy now, these triggers are all over the place)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
What is needed now, is the expansion of the "feel ass" scene :p. Damn it. Really thought there was more to this scene. Lol.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Ok, I think I figured the diary scene out. The "watching mom masturbate" scene sets the "sis_dialogue_advance == True" variable. Now that variable needs to be False to trigger the diary scene, BUT I found another trigger in the MC's bedroom:

Code:
    if sis_dialogue_advance == True and sis_bedroom_count >= 1:
        $ sis_dialogue_advance = False
        $ sis_bedroom_count += 1
    $ diary_scene = False
That trips every time you go to sleep. So, if you have money the first time and lose out on setting up the diary scene, you can trigger it by seeing mom rub one out.

BUT there is another quirk. Apparently, checking the sisters computer at night sets the bedroom_count variable to 3. It needs to be 2 to trigger the diary. So if you look at the computer first, you're boned.

What a mess.

Reactions: Burt and Kakato

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Silly question perhaps but how can I get into bed with mom? everytime he just says "I shouldnt bother her when she sleeps"

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Silly question perhaps but how can I get into bed with mom? everytime he just says "I shouldnt bother her when she sleeps"
You must unlock the blowjob scene first. It can be unlocked right after the dinner scene with Diane.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
You must unlock the blowjob scene first. It can be unlocked right after the dinner scene with Diane.
I see, just seemed weird that she comments that hes been sneaking into her bedroom at night before hes done it.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
why mom always in her bedroom after H scene? Help and also can you invite aunt again after the first dinner I try but cant.

Last edited:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I'm not having any luck getting the sister story to advance.

What am I missing?
There isn't much story content yet. You can see her in the shower, and if you manage to read her diary (via a highly convoluted series of triggers, or just look up the password on this board) you can look at her computer for a couple of selfies, but that's about it for now. She doesn't really have a story to advance at this point.

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
There isn't much story content yet. You can see her in the shower, and if you manage to read her diary (via a highly convoluted series of triggers, or just look up the password on this board) you can look at her computer for a couple of selfies, but that's about it for now. She doesn't really have a story to advance at this point.
Oh okay. I guess the spoiler pic was from an upcoming release.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes