matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Correct, after you give mom the fish, immediately head into the dining room (to the left of the stairs). You get a little scene of the family eating dinner, and the mom and aunt discussing certain... things...

bum1

Aug 5, 2016
Correct, after you give mom the fish, immediately head into the dining room (to the left of the stairs). You get a little scene of the family eating dinner, and the mom and aunt discussing certain... things...
It's bugged right now. I got that scene without unlocking fishing (pier location at all). Also trigger for mom coming at night to MCs room seems to be all over the place.

Hamdish

Aug 5, 2016
I have a question. Im at the shower scene with mom but i can't continue i finished the aunt (got the costume) what should i do next

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
blowjob scene? what bj scene?
Like I said, you must unlock the dinner scene with Aunt Diane + Mom (Raise Relationship with both = Talk + Quests until you get the choice to invite aunt Diane for dinner at home). Right after this scene, go to bed and sleep. The BJ scene will trigger.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
I have a question. Im at the shower scene with mom but i can't continue i finished the aunt (got the costume) what should i do next
you have to do the aunt dinner scene. she'll say something about dinner with aunt, the pier unlocks, you buy the seatrout and go to the dinner table.

original1

Sep 26, 2016
how do i trigger the event so i can ask aunt over for dinner? doesnt show up for me.

edit: turns out the part when renewing the licence was bugged, worked after a few tries.

Last edited:

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
In my play through, I got the dinner scene with the aunt BEFORE I invited her over. Seems if some events happen to early, it blocks other events maybe?

If anyone wants to extract the game's files, use unrpyc instead of RPAtool or RPAextractor. Download this file, extract it into the "game" folder with archive.rpa, run the game's .exe, close the game once it's open, then go back into the game folder and delete un.rpyc. This method will only extract .rpy files, not images.
Kewl. Handy dandy little util. Danke.

So does anyone have a complete list of events of what you can do in this?
I'm not sure about complete but this is everything I can remember.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can. She let me slip right away. Just do the lawnmower and car insurance quests
Elaborate on slip?

Alright cool ty man
NP

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
In my play through, I got the dinner scene with the aunt BEFORE I invited her over. Seems if some events happen to early, it blocks other events maybe?
Are you sure that was dinner and not just having a drink in the kitchen and overhearing the conversation?

D

Deleted member 7072

I'm not sure about complete but this is everything I can remember.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The sister also takes her shirt off to tease you when it gets wet from the broken sink. You have to go into the bathroom after your mother tells you to fix it before you buy the wrench.

Speaking of out of order events, do not go outside your house after you accept the car insurance quest until you do the panty sniffing masturbate while your mom watches thing. Regardless of progress when the mobsters beat you up you will get a handjob in the shower, which is weird if you haven't done anything sexual with her yet. If you accepted the quest you can avoid this scene by traveling directly to your bed rather than clicking on your house.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes