jaques

Aug 11, 2016
This game is in need of some serious checks to maintain consistency between scenes. First couple of tries I was unable to get the diary scene at all. Haven't been able to get the scene where you spy on mom (although the diary mentions this happening). You can pretty much progress the mom story in its entirety
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think DC mentioned these 2 minor updates are mainly about creating a better flow of the mom and aunt storylines, so hopefully that gets fixed.

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Sorry, I didn't read everything that was said but, is this game buggy atm / is there a walkthrough? I'd like to start playing it since people say it's good, but I don't want to spend too much energy on it

D

Deleted member 42

<--- Go To Games -> Saves -> Throw it in

When In game go to load Go to 3rd one and should be the 1st one in that section
This is non-cheat Hacked Version
When i use this save it tells me it's from an older version so i cannot use it :/ , can anyone help me with this i've used cheat option and it's bugged so cba starting again

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How do you unlock fishing?
You can get the Pier opened by getting the Aunt dinner scene, you need to go buy Seatrout, so you go to the pier and buy it for $100. He also sells shots of tequila for $5.

I can't open the in game console anymore :(
Isn't it shift+o ?
If you haven't set the Console to be opened in the Console file, it won't open automatically.

bum1

Aug 5, 2016
You can get the Pier opened by getting the Aunt dinner scene, you need to go buy Seatrout, so you go to the pier and buy it for $100. He also sells shots of tequila for $5.
How exacly can you trigger dinner scene. I can invite Aunt but then nothing happen. Maybe it's the problem with mom already sitting on the bed all the time and not in the kitchen?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
After the aunt comes to visit, the mom is supposed to come and visit your room and consider fucking you but doesn't want to do it while you are asleep. The scene triggers at night.

It's been a few versions now that you've been able to get into the sisters PC..

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Someone mentioned something about a scene in MC's bed after aunt comes to dinner? Did I misunderstand?
I haven't had the aunt to dinner, although I have invited her. I did have the bedroom scene with Mom though. She sneaks in and gives the player a handy.

After that scene, head back to the aunts place and talk to her. There should be an "invite to dinner" option. Pretty sure you have to have the car insured to trigger it as well (But I'll admit I don't have all the story keys entirely straight yet)
Yes there is an invite option, but is there actually a scene where she shows for dinner? I haven't been able to trigger it if there is.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The dinner scene isn't actually in the game. The aunt comes over to visit after you get to the point to where the mom is considering sex and the aunt's current content is finished. It happens at night.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The dinner scene isn't actually in the game. The aunt comes over to visit after you get to the point to where the mom is considering sex and the aunt's current content is finished. It happens at night.
That's what I thought. There seems to be some confusion over the dinner scene and the aunt visiting the kitchen scene. I think I've seen everything there is to see in the current version unfortunately.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
There is a dinner scene. You need to get the fish your mom asks for and walk into the dining room at night, I think.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes