D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
And as a added bonus I hope to fucking GOD we get a 3 some with MC mom and aunt shit would make me cum so much I legit would need to walk around with a horse troth around my neck and everytime I walked jizz would just shlosh about.
DC already confirmed that this will be a thing in more than one of his streams. So, it's basically just a matter of waiting for it. ^^

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Link was down cause the Alpha version came out. replaced the links.

Reactions: Burt

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Cheat option works this time around. There are additional scenes that you have to go through too unlock sex with the mom. One pre-requisite is getting the car fixed, another is getting the Aunt.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Cheat option works this time around. There are additional scenes that you have to go through too unlock sex with the mom. One pre-requisite is getting the car fixed, another is getting the Aunt.
Yeah, the progression actually makes some sense now. Plot consistency, hooray!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I was confused about how to progress. Then I got the scene where the Aunt and the Mom were talking and the Aunt said it's alright to fuck your son.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
That dinner scene was hot... can't wait for the Milfs twins threesome, but before that, can't wait for 0.12 and sis.
You actually get to have the aunt over for dinner? Or do you mean the glass of wine in the kitchen discussion?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys. Did someone unlock the diary scene with sis ? I can't trigger it anymore after the mom's masturbation scene :/

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
You actually get to have the aunt over for dinner? Or do you mean the glass of wine in the kitchen discussion?
After that scene, head back to the aunts place and talk to her. There should be an "invite to dinner" option. Pretty sure you have to have the car insured to trigger it as well (But I'll admit I don't have all the story keys entirely straight yet)

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Someone mentioned something about a scene in MC's bed after aunt comes to dinner? Did I misunderstand?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Someone mentioned something about a scene in MC's bed after aunt comes to dinner? Did I misunderstand?
Yeah, in the fixed version, when you go to bed after the dinner there is a scene in your bedroom.

dave

Aug 22, 2016
can you win the poker game? or am i wasting my time?

Hi guys. Did someone unlock the diary scene with sis ? I can't trigger it anymore after the mom's masturbation scene :/
yeah i was wondering that too , was it removed?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
About the dinner scene : IMO, I think that the main problem is that some players forget to go in the living room after saying " I have the fish " to Mom. As soon as Mom tells you to catch up with Diane and her for dinner, go to the living room. If the scene doesn't trigger, use the " skip " option on the top to advance time. It worked for me. Once this scene is triggered, go to bed to trigger the " blowjob scene " with Mom in your room.

No clue my friend. I kept a save just after the "masturbation scene" and tried different things to trigger it, in vain.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I dug around in the code. If I'm reading this right, the only way to trigger the diary scene is to NOT have 100$ with you the FIRST time you get caught snooping for panties. The triggers are fairly hard and it seems if you pay up the first time you miss setting up the subsequent "sis reading the diary on her bed" scene.

Granted it doesn't really matter much as its currently a storyline dead end, but still, something to keep track of.

Reactions: Kakato
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes