Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
PS: im no pessimist but if DC just became a father, then the progress of SS will decrease just... just if you know what kind of job it is to deal with a newborn. Lots of sleepless nights are coming for him.
I didn't see a decrease in his activities in the stream, only those days he was in the hospital... were only 3 days without streams! if you want to compare go to the streams archive in his page.

honda

Nov 25, 2016
I didn't see a decrease in his activities in the stream, only those days he was in the hospital... were only 3 days without streams! if you want to compare go to the streams archive in his page.
well, let's hope for it. becoming a father changes lots of stuff.

I can't go into her room during the day...I can't fuck her in the shower and I can't get into bed with her at night...help please? is this a bug am I missing something?
Did you manage to:
1) Chat with mom during the day ask her for help around the house -- > Use the lawnmower
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Chat with mom again and do the second car quest.
3) A random event will occur that will settle the awkwardness between you and mom. Right after that i was able to
while she was still very reluctant at nights.

While at it: make frequent visits to the park at nights to become a better rapper. This affects your relations with mom and aunt.
Hope it helps.

Last edited:

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Can't seem to place the webcam in the locker room. Ceiling vent thingy doesn't light up when hovering the cursor on it. Not clickable either.
Edit: Strange. Loaded a save further back, and then it worked o_O

honda

Nov 25, 2016
Things i did not figured out tho:

1) the dog at the park at the daytime. is it just there as a teaser?
2) the pizzeria...after a smalltalk with the owner i have had no other opportunities to interact with zis location.
3) drinking at the fisherman's does not seem to affect anything. why is it there. same for different types of fish.
4) is there a way to trigger aunt's supper visit for the second time

Can't seem to place the webcam in the locker room. Ceiling vent thingy doesn't light up when hovering the cursor on it. Not clickable either.
Do the quest where Eric serves the kitchen duties first.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I don't know how to complete the car broke down quest. Can't go to the map, and nothing to do in the house.

@TCMS that's what I wanted to at first brah, but then I gave up

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I don't know how to complete the car broke down quest. Can't go to the map, and nothing to do in the house.

@TCMS that's what I wanted to at first brah, but then I gave up
did you exam the car thats in the garage? that unlocks the insurance building.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Things i did not figured out tho:

1) the dog at the park at the daytime. is it just there as a teaser?
2) the pizzeria...after a smalltalk with the owner i have had no other opportunities to interact with zis location.
3) drinking at the fisherman's does not seem to affect anything. why is it there. same for different types of fish.
4) is there a way to trigger aunt's supper visit for the second time
doesn't look like it your mom doesn't want her sister her stealing dick from her:)

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
The game fucks up when you play poker for the first time. Will wait for a fixed build. Great update anyways, lot of work has been done.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Yeah, definitely wait until the build is fixed because there's lots of errors here.

New content seems to be structural then

Not too much else NSFW I've seen so far that's new.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes