D

Deleted member 42

can someone upload a save ? cheats apparently dont work for me and the ingame cheat option is bugged afaik

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
bad guy, black suit, mafia :)

The American Mafia, also referred to as the Italian Mafia (commonly shortened to the Mafia or Mob) or the Italian-American Mafia

D

Deleted member 42

Guys i know what Mob means lol but there's nothing outside MC's House , i loaded save from page 3

Jan 11, 2017
they should appear after mum tells u to get car fixed or something and u unlock new location , after u done with car head back home they are waiting for u

D

Deleted member 42

they should appear after mum tells u to get car fixed or something and u unlock new location , after u done with car head back home they are waiting for u
Apparently car is fixed and when i talk with mom there's an option to ask her about 'men in suit' they must've been 'the mob' right? Im using the save that @Naphala posted. So what comes after the mob?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hi all i must say good game but i believe whe need a walktrough becausse it runs trough each other and the qst isnt vinked off when completed.

and only the money code works the atribute codes for cellphone dont work

Last edited:

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Does anyone know the console command to increase charisma? I increased the other three skills, but charisma doesn't seem to work... and if I do rap battles now, I get an error and my skills won't increase.... can't get the car insurance fixed without charisma :)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know the console command to increase charisma? I increased the other three skills, but charisma doesn't seem to work... and if I do rap battles now, I get an error and my skills won't increase.... can't get the car insurance fixed without charisma :)
The commands on the OP should work o_O

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes