D

Deleted member 7072

Mia and Parents won the poll
God damnit, I wish Eve wasn't paired with such a trash character. I want Eve content more than any other character, while Coach is tied for least attractive with Judith. Of course no one is going to vote for the option with Coach in it.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Yup, that's what happened: Mia and Parents won the poll, with 37% of the votes, and will be the main focus for the future 0.14 update.

As a FYI, Ms. Bissette and Jane (librarian) were second, with 21%, while Mrs Smith (Principal) and Annie came third, with 18%. I would bet that either one of these two will probably become 0.15 content.
Like I said might as well get the shity story out the way first then we have nothing but fap material to look foward to.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Android issues with no on-screen buttons will be fixed in v0.11 sadly...

It seems that bug remains.
Impossible to play the computer game or to train at gym...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
fuck damn !

the new version is awesome ! soo many adding in the game. i hope it continu for long, very great

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I am getting invalid decryption key from the MEGA links. Are there any other links up for it?
You shouldn't be getting invalid decryption keys. Just re-checked the links using Chrome and they are working as they should.

D

Deleted member 9433

hey everyone.

Can anyone of you tell me where to place this fu***** spy cam in the boys locker ? Sry but i did try anything ...

D

Deleted member 9433

that is the only room you can enter but yes i am :D

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
that is the only room you can enter but yes i am :D
that's fucking weird... go onto another earlier save and try from there I guess... if it doesn't work then I'm afraid you need to start over

D

Deleted member 9433

that's fucking weird... go onto another earlier save and try from there I guess... if it doesn't work then I'm afraid you need to start over
thank you that is exactly what i'm doing right now.
I think i saw the bug i had too many items in my pocked so maybe the event of the placing didn't trigger because there was no spycam found.

Edit: It worked in the secound try thank you !

Last edited by a moderator:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
helen will probably see our hero fucking her daughter and want his dick all to herself:)
I doubt that she is a fuckin christ (WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE /EDIT BY MOD) as far as Mia she obviously wants to do dirty things as evident of her humping her teddy bear...

Well, Mia is virgin and Helen super religious, so...
Ya and the MC is perfect to take said virginity gonna kinda laugh however if helen is having a affair or some shit the father kinda has the cuck smell to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
actually the fuck scenes with aunt is cool (kitchen and outside and milk thing)
the shower scene with mother is great (hope it will expand to sex scene)
the strip poker is cool if erik mother lose lol
the student sex scene is cool (in school in bathroom)

love this game , really, an good game

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes