jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
actually the fuck scenes with aunt is cool (kitchen and outside and milk thing)
the shower scene with mother is great (hope it will expand to sex scene)
the strip poker is cool if erik mother lose lol
the student sex scene is cool (in school in bathroom)

love this game , really, an good game
how do you fuck judith she only jerks me off?

I doubt that she is a fuckin christ (WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE /EDIT BY MOD) as far as Mia she obviously wants to do dirty things as evident of her humping her teddy bear...

Ya and the MC is perfect to take said virginity gonna kinda laugh however if helen is having a affair or some shit the father kinda has the cuck smell to him.
yeah he acts like a little bitch. he should dominating the shit out of that pussy.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
First we're not childs here but ffs have some moderation on the language. Second although they are religious if you spy on the daughter you can see she is having "temptations" which is something we can explore. Not to mention that we also see the mom always scolding the dad so there might be some story there. We'll just have to wait an see :)

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
First we're not childs here but ffs have some moderation on the language. Second although they are religious if you spy on the daughter you can see she is having "temptations" which is something we can explore. Not to mention that we also see the mom always scolding the dad so there might be some story there. We'll just have to wait an see :)
What if the dad want his daughter cookie if you know what i mean or is secretly into men that why the wife is always at his throat since she all religious she doesn't want anybody to find out and cant divorce him cause she so religious it would be funny if had a south park moment like the time Butters found out his dad if a mega love of the D

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What if the dad want his daughter cookie if you know what i mean or is secretly into men that why the wife is always at his throat since she all religious she doesn't want anybody to find out and cant divorce him cause she so religious it would be funny if had a south park moment like the time Butters found out his dad if a mega love of the D
Nah, I dont think so. Since her dad is super tight about allowing boys in the house I doubt he's trying to corrupt her, unless he wants the daughter for himself...

Aug 7, 2016
Nah, I dont think so. Since her dad is super tight about allowing boys in the house I doubt he's trying to corrupt her, unless he wants the daughter for himself...
Isn't it mother who is tight as fuck? I mean she is humping a teddy and she brings her a bible...

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then again I might be wrong.. The latina milf in the pizza store is a hottie though :heartcoveredeyes: Way more interesting that a freaky and overly religious mom married to a gay husband. You can't pray the gay away lol.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
how do you fuck judith she only jerks me off?
thats it. handjob only for now. play with tits .
similar to the pool girl, cant fuck her yet
same for mother

for now, the only you can actually really fuck is the aunt

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
No, you actually can fuck the MC mother. It was added in.
no way for me, i get beat by the men in black, and sinze that i finished all the quest i only can get her ass in the kitchen, go in shower and masturbate with her on bed.. nothing else, sooo, i dont know if this is the good version then

also they are nothing about that o the wiki

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh i got it.. it was stuck at the car insurance because i didnt selected "talk" -_-

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Thanks Otter for stealing my thunder about the daughter which I already pointed out she was riding her teddy bear to the point of rug burn...

As far as the father is concerned he is either a cuck or he is homosexual...

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
More Importantly when are going to have some fun with those latina's i feel there story is going to tie with Judith like maybe they caught you and here in girls bathroom and video tape them and blackmail them into there personal slaves that would be interesting also support the foursome i want to happen with those three girls

U

User_10739

This was my first xxx game, I didn't know they existed before this, started at .07 and was instantly hooked by the artwork and gameplay. Completed the .11 update a few hours after it was online and looking very much forward to banging nasty sis in .12!

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Anyone know what DC has been saying he is doing other then what was voted on is he gonna extended some of the other mini-games ect?

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Anyone know what DC has been saying he is doing other then what was voted on is he gonna extended some of the other mini-games ect?
Fishing mini game is coming soon, and the gym mini games are having content added (not sure exactly what he has planned for them yet).

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Sweet I hope the Fishing Mini game is not infuriating like it is in so many games :/

Reactions: QBQ
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes