Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
Anyone else having the problem where you can't clean the garden? Nevermind I am an idiot.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Had to start a new game due to some new elements. Right now stuck on the Garden Infestation, every time I want to look at the garden it halts wanting to talk to the Aunt, so I can't progress on that one.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Is there any other way to make money besides gardening? I've progressed to the point where I need to move the wheelbarrow, but my strength is too low. However, I've already bought the gas can, the wrench, and library card before I got there and now I cant afford the game for Erik to free up the bench press guy. Its not a huge deal to start over, but it seems like a design flaw if thats the only way to make money at this point.

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
That's one of the bugs surrounding the aunt updates, the other being MC thinking she's not in the garden when you're on the bug spray quest. DarkCookie is working on a more stable build to fix these and other issues for tomorrow.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
You can by-pass the bug infestation bug (heh) by setting the infestation_done variable to True (note the capped T) and then talk to the aunt.

Reactions: Arte

woody

Jan 31, 2017
If you don't have console enabled goto 00console.rpy in the game files, search for config.console set it to true. Open game press shift+o then type "define infestation_done=True".
thanks for the quick reply ,worked a treat

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
If you don't have console enabled goto 00console.rpy in the game files, search for config.console set it to true. Open game press shift+o then type "define infestation_done=True".
could you post a save past this? my rpa extractor is not working for some reason

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
This appears more buggy than the last version. The mother shower scenes seem out of order still, as that happens before she finds you doing other things, and her reactions don't match with what's already happened.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
The gardening legit just don't work for me as soon as I talk to the aunt it's fucked -_- or am I doing something wrong now?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes