Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Mate, that shit was impossible when i was a kid, i had to get my dad to do it for me. Now when i do it i get it 100%, but i do cry.
Naw man I feel you on that I just wasn't expecting someone to bring that one up since the amount of fishing games that made you want to hang yourself after you lit your self on fire after you have dragged your nuts on a mile of broken glass....
-_-

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Naw man I feel you on that I just wasn't expecting someone to bring that one up since the amount of fishing games that made you want to hang yourself after you lit your self on fire after you have dragged your nuts on a mile of broken glass....
:noexpression:
speaking of broken glass how the hell did that fatass scott shelby put all of that broken glass in those vents in heavy rain?

Reactions: tomcat and Eoin

by4real

Feb 1, 2017
> Dear Diary
> AFTER Spying on your mom. Go to sleep, go to sister's room, choose mom needs you, read diary.
> Computer Snooping
> After Dear Diary. Use password found in diary, connect cams, look at pictures, log off

I can't seem to trigger this event to happen. Can anyone explain more about it?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
> Dear Diary
> AFTER Spying on your mom. Go to sleep, go to sister's room, choose mom needs you, read diary.
> Computer Snooping
> After Dear Diary. Use password found in diary, connect cams, look at pictures, log off

I can't seem to trigger this event to happen. Can anyone explain more about it?
I couldn't be bothered with it, i just used the passwords from the OP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
LOL this reading the diary don't really do much cept show how big a sloor your sister is and how she wouldn't mind riding your giant cawk.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
At some point when sister content is added, triggering the event will likely be important to progression, as is every other event. Right now though it's simple to bypass it, because it leads to a dead-end.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
At some point when sister content is added, triggering the event will likely be important to progression, as is every other event. Right now though it's simple to bypass it, because it leads to a dead-end.
Correct on this but as it stands not important besides when sister content comes out gotta do a new game any way :p

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

Some new stuff.
Also they've revealed who the tranny in the game is. It's some meatcuck. Also a lot of the Patrons want more of the MC jerking off by himself. More scenes of him masturbating while watching others have sex.
Get ready,the cucking is coming

NEXT UPDATE STATUS:

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Ohh sis in the shower. Nice.

Wonder what MC is hiding by the couch for. He's already doing Mom, Aunt, and by this time maybe Sis.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016

Some new stuff.
Also they've revealed who the tranny in the game is. It's some meatcuck. Also a lot of the Patrons want more of the MC jerking off by himself. More scenes of him masturbating while watching others have sex.
Get ready,the cucking is coming
What do you mean by meatcuck? Is it a character that has already appeared like the coach or someone else?

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
Ohh sis in the shower. Nice.

Wonder what MC is hiding by the couch for. He's already doing Mom, Aunt, and by this time maybe Sis.
No, that's the Mom. Part of the 11.5 Mom/Aunt extension. There's even going to be an added milking scene with Aunt, he was just working on it.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
No, that's the Mom. Part of the 11.5 Mom/Aunt extension. There's even going to be an added milking scene with Aunt, he was just working on it.
I don't care I am happy I can finally get my moms sweet lips wrapped around my cock and swallow my load.

Reactions: QBQ
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes