Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
After taking a look at the pics, I guess the only one I'm missing is Tony from the pizzeria. Lmao.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Funny thing is the first time I saw the mob guys I thought they were Russian mob they give off that vibe more to me.

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
Are you sure that was dinner and not just having a drink in the kitchen and overhearing the conversation?
Yep, I'm sure. Description of the dinner scene...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After taking a look at the pics, I guess the only one I'm missing is Tony from the pizzeria. Lmao.
Check the mail boxes and you will find a coupon for the Pizzaria

Reactions: TCMS

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
Funny thing is the first time I saw the mob guys I thought they were Russian mob they give off that vibe more to me.
I agree, although I kinda figured Mayor Rump, or whatever the hell his name is, would be involved with the Russian mob, cause... ya know, reasons. It seems like the type of thing that fits with DC's sense of humor. So that may have biased me about these particular mafioso's.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
For charisma it gives error : AttributeError: Stat instance has no _call_ method :(

Probably fucked something up with those commands.... but not going to start over :)
All of these work, I used them on a new game and had no problems:

stats:
cellphone.dexterity.append(dexterity)
cellphone.strength.append(strength)
cellphone.int.append(int)
cellphone.cha.append(cha)
money:
inventory.money = x

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Poll for 0.14 content is up. Anyone with $10 access that can tell what the options are?
Mia and her parents (Harold and Helen)

Mrs. Smith (Principal) and Annie

Ms. Bissette (Teacher) and Jane (Librarian)

Cassie and Ronda (Swimming pool)

Roxxy and Dexter

Judith and the Latina girls

Eve and Coach Bridget

Currently, Mia is leading by a significant amount, but it is still a bit too early to tell, imho.

Reactions: Burt

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017

Roxxy and Dexter

Eve and Coach Bridget

Currently, Mia is leading by a significant amount, but it is still a bit too early to tell, imho.

So the poll is to see which character story he tells in the next update? If so i wouldn't mind getting a crack at those Latina girls i smell foursome if you throw Judith in there

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
So the poll is to see which character story he tells in the next update? If so i wouldn't mind getting a crack at those Latina girls i smell foursome if you throw Judith in there
Pretty much yeah, but this is for 0.14 only. DC always does this poll among his Patreons with 2 chapters in advance, so he can better lay out the story about it.

0.12 (next one) will be about MC's sister, while 0.13 (which was voted last month) will be about Erik and his mom.

Whichever wins this poll, will be next, on 0.14 ^^

And yeah, with them all (Judith and Latinas) thrown into a single vote, it really does smell like a foursome might be a possibility.

Personally, I was hoping for Roxxy, but it seems I might have to wait a long time until we can see more of her...

PS: Just remembered! Actually, next update per se will be 0.11.5, which should be ready in just two weeks, where DC will add a bit of overall content and polish a bit more the relationship concerning MC's mom and aunt, among a few more small things (fishing mini game, maybe a bit more content for the Poker game, etc...). The 0.12 update (the real content one - Sister) should arrive two weeks after that (roughly a month from now)

Last edited:

211Rudens

Aug 17, 2016

Roxxy and Dexter

Eve and Coach Bridget
1.Mrs.Smith and Annie
2.Eve and Coach Bridget
3.Ms.Bissette and Jane

Those would be my top 3 votes, femdom, muscle girls, scene gurls and teachers/librarians, g0od sH1t

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
1.Mrs.Smith and Annie
2.Eve and Coach Bridget
3.Ms.Bissette and Jane

Those would be my top 3 votes, femdom, muscle girls, scene gurls and teachers/librarians, g0od sH1t
To be fair I much rather get the Mia and her parents content out of the way since I know it's gonna be most likely the weakest of all the stories as far as sexual content.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
1.Mrs.Smith and Annie
2.Eve and Coach Bridget
3.Ms.Bissette and Jane

A person after my own taste, I like you. Ever since I saw the principal, I've been hoping for an update focusing on her.

Reactions: 211Rudens

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Probably Mia and her parents will win, for now possible incest themes won, i will wait how will go the next poll.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Probably Mia and her parents will win, for now possible incest themes won, i will wait how will go the next poll.
Like I said I think most people of are the same mind as me that they just want that story out of the way cause there will be little to no sex involved and if there is it's gonna be like nothing...

Once you get that boring story out of the way then you can go full force into the full o fap stories.

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
Yup, that's what happened: Mia and Parents won the poll, with 37% of the votes, and will be the main focus for the future 0.14 update.

As a FYI, Ms. Bissette and Jane (librarian) were second, with 21%, while Mrs Smith (Principal) and Annie came third, with 18%. I would bet that either one of these two will probably become 0.15 content.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes