Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
i have the sink glitch also in non-cheat version ... seems we have to wait for the bug fix

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Yup , this is bugged, but its not called bug testing version for nothing :p

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i have the sink glitch also in non-cheat version ... seems we have to wait for the bug fix
If you're stuck after mother tells you about the sink (eg cant use map), you have to go upstairs and into the bathroom.

Sedem

Jan 20, 2017
Don't buy the wrench until you get a scene in the bathroom with the sister and then your mother will ask you to fix it.

Reactions: Aiden

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
so far strip poker, homework and bedroom scene are bugged that I noticed, and pizza man is mia after he talks to you

Perfect

Nov 23, 2016
how do you open the console?

go to the game folder then into renpy then into common the find 00console.rpy

Open it with notepad or something and look for config.console=False change False to True

Press Shift+O to open console in game

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
i managed to " dodge " some bugs, but the cuddle one always crash , and i cant ignore :/

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
go to the game folder then into renpy then into common the find 00console.rpy

Open it with notepad or something and look for config.console=False change False to True

Press Shift+O to open console in game
Mine says its already set to true?

D

Deleted member 7072

What console command allows you to either do your homework or skip it? I've been fucking around with the console and haven't found any relevant variables (I hate using dir(), not sure why the developer menu isn't enabled. Can't find how to enable that either). I assume that since the Homework is not in your inventory you are unable to do it on the computer, unfortunately dir() doesn't tell you what is in Inventory. If I knew what the homework object was named maybe I could add it with Inventory.get_item(hw1) or something

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What console command allows you to either do your homework or skip it? I've been fucking around with the console and haven't found any relevant variables (I hate using dir(), not sure why the developer menu isn't enabled. Can't find how to enable that either). I assume that since the Homework is not in your inventory you are unable to do it on the computer, unfortunately dir() doesn't tell you what is in Inventory. If I knew what the homework object was named maybe I could add it with Inventory.get_item(hw1) or something
You just have to talk with the teacher at school to get the homework, then do the library sidequest in order to complete the homework (assuming you allready fixed the broken pc in your room).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 7072

Darkcookie said on stream that all the bugs would be fixed by tomorrow. Anyone happen to have the full v.11 changelog?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
can you bang the teacher yet?
Nope i dont think so, and i cant even pass the cuddle without getting an error, i guess ill wait for the official one, this way the story with the mom will be more " fluid "

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes