Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
A few options :

1- People fail overall at basic life
2- People use the new mode and start with not much, rush to content, get rekt
3- People don't use cheat mode and complain they gotta farm stats, then get rekt
4- People try to use older than 0.18 saves and crap their game

Choose 1 or combine a few and you'll answer about 99%+ of all the whinage in the thread
Come on, I started from Main story part III save and I didn't realize dex stats were low.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's not like the game tells you "start with a few stats" which happens to still be 6/10 ...... So the quote still works and it's still on you to not fail

• Angry
Reactions: pussymellow

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
so this may be a pretty basic question but I want to make a mod assuming what I'm doing doesn't exist.

Can anyone provide the basics? I need to know where to find the sprites (they're not in my images folder... I'm looking for EVE specifically)

And once I make new images do I need a script to replace them or just overwrite images?

Again these may be basic questions but never done it and not sure where to start...

Oct 10, 2020
I saw so many youtubers played the game now I just can't resist the urge no more, and it got literally tons of different quests and subjects to play through, I'm sold !

Reactions: No more gas

nex2142

May 4, 2020
Honestly, this main storyline is so... disappointing. These russian mob girls and those korean chicks... man, why wasting time on them when we could have had more "action" with Jenny and Debbie?
If I recall correctly, both Debbie & Jenny will receive new H-scenes in the upcoming tech update.

Reactions: GoneHunting

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
A few options :

1- People fail overall at basic life
2- People use the new mode and start with not much, rush to content, get rekt
3- People don't use cheat mode and complain they gotta farm stats, then get rekt
4- People try to use older than 0.18 saves and crap their game

Choose 1 or combine a few and you'll answer about 99%+ of all the whinage in the thread
There are people with disabilities who can't actually move fast enough for some of these games.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There are people with disabilities who can't actually move fast enough for some of these games.
And that explpains the ~3 pages worth of dudes whining they can't click fast enough while having too low stats on purpose ? Wild guess points to nope
Honestly, this main storyline is so... disappointing. These russian mob girls and those korean chicks... man, why wasting time on them when we could have had more "action" with Jenny and Debbie?
Jenny's route is done, Debbie needs a remake and the main story is finding out who killed MC's notdad. Buttstuffing either of those 2 won't solve that

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I saw so many youtubers played the game now I just can't resist the urge no more, and it got literally tons of different quests and subjects to play through, I'm sold !
I don't think you will be disappointed. After playing everything, put the game for a year or longer away. So you could play new 2-3+ storylines instead crouching from update to update. And replaying is more fun.

nex2142

May 4, 2020
Is this confirmed or are you talking out of you're ass
Well if you read the updates DC posts to the game's official website, you would've known this:

The top 6 winners (out of 16 characters) for the tech update poll are:

• Eve - 26% (1038 votes)
  • Grace - 22% (877 votes)
  • Roxxy - 12% (473 votes)
  • Debbie - 8% (307 votes)
  • Jenny - 6% (255 votes)
  • Becca - 6% (237 votes)
These 6 characters will get 1 new animated scene in the tech update

Thanks to those who voted! ^-^

-DC

You can check on if you want.

Last edited:

GoneHunting

Dec 12, 2017
Well if you've read the updates DC posts to the game's official website, you've known this:

• Eve - 26% (1038 votes)
  • Jenny - 6% (255 votes)
  • Becca - 6% (237 votes)

-DC

Ok good to know

Luchs

May 31, 2018
Well if you've read the updates DC posts to the game's official website, you would've known this:

• Eve - 26% (1038 votes)
  • Jenny - 6% (255 votes)
  • Becca - 6% (237 votes)

-DC

Roxxy only 12%? O.O wtf with patreons ppl! -.-