nex2142

May 4, 2020
seem like i can't use old save from 0.20.7 any1 have new save?
I posted one save from 0.20.7 that works with no problems in 0.20.8, it has all the content of the older updates done, so you can start at the beginning of the new content, you can find it in the Save Requests thread.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Unless the average age for the people here is like 80 years old or people have some kind of disability, the knife fight shouldn't be that hard to win.

Reactions: GoneHunting

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Been a while I didn't play that game.
It's a shame you cannot cum in mouth with Ivanka. And greater shame there's no bj with most girls. BJ in such an adult game should be a basic... :cautious:

Reactions: Somnus and jackaaa

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Unless the average age for the people here is like 80 years old or people have some kind of disability, the knife fight shouldn't be that hard to win.
A few options :

1- People fail overall at basic life
2- People use the new mode and start with not much, rush to content, get rekt
3- People don't use cheat mode and complain they gotta farm stats, then get rekt
4- People try to use older than 0.18 saves and crap their game

Choose 1 or combine a few and you'll answer about 99%+ of all the whinage in the thread

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
A few options :

1- People fail overall at basic life
2- People use the new mode and start with not much, rush to content, get rekt
3- People don't use cheat mode and complain they gotta farm stats, then get rekt
4- People try to use older than 0.18 saves and crap their game

Choose 1 or combine a few and you'll answer about 99%+ of all the whinage in the thread
5- One Hand is not there where it should be...

Reactions: Maxammm

localhost

Sep 17, 2020
Thanks, i'll try it myself and see if it works.
I looked at the source code for the patch. It is designed to morph the unmodified game dialog and replace a few images. It will work with the new version of the game, but it won't morph any new dialog that was added or any lines of previous dialog that may have been changed. It does have generic code to morph the names of the aunt and landlady which will work with new lines of dialog. That may cause a few of the new dialog lines to sound a bit off however if they needed special handling.

I would say, go for it! You can always replace the patch when the new one comes out.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes