Sep 22, 2018
I'm curious if the lifeguard will ever get any more luvins... it's been a while since I played so if she already has new scenes I might not know about them. but it seemed like some potential for more h scenes was going to be a thing with her.

nex2142

May 4, 2020
I'm curious if the lifeguard will ever get any more luvins... it's been a while since I played so if she already has new scenes I might not know about them. but it seemed like some potential for more h scenes was going to be a thing with her.
If I recall correctly, she will receive new scenes in the Rhonda update (0.21), which will be released after the next tech update.

Reactions: Sothyr

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How can I get Becca s new looking scenes ? Any save files my friends ?
The what ? She's got nothing new since her part in Roxxy's route over a year ago
She'll be in R(h)onda's build in the coming year

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is this a fucking joke. There is no way you can win the knife fight vs Dimitri.

Is DC TROLLING US? After all these months!

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
It's not a rule, but generally an incredibly standard thing to do in any business model. I'm sure Walmart and Amazon got really comfy where they're at by not increasing productivity right?
Amazon and WalMart have to increase productivity to increase profits, which is not the case here. You only need to increase productivity if profits are not where you want them to be. Why increase productivity if your profits are exceeded your expectations?

It's not like we should be comparing them to Amazon anyway. It's more like an artist selling paintings. A poor artist has to churn out enough art to make money due to volume. When they get famous, they aren't required to work as fast because each painting sells for more.

Apr 22, 2019
I think that DC and his staff are just getting bored with this project and should move on, or don't want to admit it. Same with many people on this forum who put the negative comments in the same bucket(milkers,whiners and so on).
Update after update it gets less interesting. Only a strong competitor(we all know who), that's money flowing in other pockets, could change DC's plans.
If you completely disagree, then I'll ask you just one single question. How was this update for you, objectively? I read always quality requires time. This update was poor for me, no matter how many times I play it through. Would you support the game on the base of the latest 2-3 updates? I'd not personally speaking.
We're pirates, many of us don't pay, but on discord and here it seems saying anything negative on the game results in a war or in considering the other person a subhuman. I don't like pointless debates and in the end everyone does what he wants, but for a single time please consider the actual quality of this latest release.

Last edited:
May 6, 2017
So, the update stoywise was actually good or even great.

The only problem I have is with those camera angles during sex scenes. Like dude, really, can you show us some pussy or nah?

• Haha
Reactions: DJsona

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Yes, tech update for 6 scenes then what he listed. Those 6 scenes aren't new girls
I think that DC and his staff are just getting bored with this project and should move on, or don't want to admit it. Same with many people on this forum who put the negative comments in the same bucket(milkers,whiners and so on).
Update after update it gets less interesting. Only a strong competitor(we all know who), that's money flowing in other pockets, could change DC's plans.
If you completely disagree, then I ask you then just one single question. How was this update for you, objectively? I read always quality requires time. This update was poor for me, no matter how many time I play it through. Would you support the game on the base of the latest 2-3 updates? I'd not personally speaking.
We're pirates, many of us don't pay, but on discord and here it seems saying anything negative on the game results in a war or in considering the other person a subhuman. I don't like pointless debates and in the end everyone does what he wants, but for a single time please consider the actual quality of this latest release.
If you want to be completely objective : you gotta take into account that this is the 3rd part of a greater build (entire 0.20) and that DC didn't really want to split it from the start. It devolved into a 3 parter for reasons and what we got now isn't a build on it's own but the conclusion to not only the main story part about MC's notdad (no you slobs, not the entire game) and the update chain of 0.20 ....... So this update being meh could be explained pretty easily by stuff listed above.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Amazon and WalMart have to increase productivity to increase profits, which is not the case here. You only need to increase productivity if profits are not where you want them to be. Why increase productivity if your profits are exceeded your expectations?

It's not like we should be comparing them to Amazon anyway. It's more like an artist selling paintings. A poor artist has to churn out enough art to make money due to volume. When they get famous, they aren't required to work as fast because each painting sells for more.
You could explain to those jokers how much money is left after paying the staff and Taxes but they never will admit that they are wrong. Absolutely pointless to talk to those ppl.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes