JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Well, atleast the story got rounded up. Not that i saw much, there was so much text i was perma.-holding down ctrl skipping it all before long.

Just wanted a threesome with the mom and sis.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
" Things have been the same for 2+ years" Exactly and that is the problem. He is gaining money but things don't change. The main purpose for a patreon is to grow a project and make actions on it, if it's not evolving then something is wrong.
No, something is wrong with your expectations. Please show me on their Patreon page where getting moving from $50k a month to $75k a month will increase speed.

Also it is not because people are pledging more and more that it means the game is good i think people are discovering the game and sees how complete it is and then pledge in hope to get updates faster. Yes the game is pretty complete but the new updates are legit not at the same level as it was before and its a big issue.
Then again, that's a problem with the expectations of the people pledging as they meet their expectations as set out on the by the tier list (or whatever they have).

"If you don't like the updates here, move along and find another game." Already did i don't play STS anymore, and i dont have any pledging to it.
If you don't play the game, why the heck are you here complaining about the new update then?

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
" Things have been the same for 2+ years" Exactly and that is the problem. He is gaining money but things don't change. The main purpose for a patreon is to grow a project and make actions on it, if it's not evolving then something is wrong.

"If you don't like the updates here, move along and find another game." Already did i don't play STS anymore, and i dont have any pledging to it.

Also it is not because people are pledging more and more that it means the game is good i think people are discovering the game and sees how complete it is and then pledge in hope to get updates faster. Yes the game is pretty complete but the new updates are legit not at the same level as it was before and its a big issue.
Then why are you here. Also that fact he gain new patrons each majority of people the game is good and do. Are about the wait between update.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
"He has no control over how much money is coming in" Jesus I can't believe someone typed this out without even a hint of irony. When you stretch 20 minutes of content that easily took you 2 months previously, into 6 months, you are DEFINITELY controlling how much money is coming in. I will continue to pirate as I always have, because low impulse control paypigs will still continue to support this game, no matter what DC does. Hell he could go on vacation for the next 6 months, and Patreon supporters would fund 100% of it and ask Daddy DC if they can get their Judith update now
There's literally nothing stopping people from ending their pledges, they release the game for free whether the monthly pledges are $80 or $80,000. This is not difficult logic, how can I explain it better for you so you understand? And you're not answering my question: what should they do? And don't answer they should speed up, because after 2+ years of an established pace, they're obviously not doing that.

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
One would think, like ANY business model, when your funds increase, you try to expand. An extra 25k a month is absolutely more than enough to hire someone to increase production times.
You sound kind of entitled. Not every dev wants to start managing his own videogame company all of a sudden. He's getting money for his work. How he chooses to use it is up to him. If people don't like it they can simply stop donating. Honestly, sounds more like the issue lies with you and your expectations you're trying to push onto a dev because you need him to get you horny faster.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
At the end of the day, the game is released free with the assistance of donations. The donators are kept up to speed with expectations.

Last thing I'd want is a dev who feels pressured to release content too quickly. Keep in mind that things change, and the devs want to make sure they release solid updates.

I've been following along with this project for quite some time, and I've yet to be disappointed.

Temper your unrealistic expectations, let the devs do their work, and let them do their thing. Entitlement, unnecessary pressure, and insults will get no one nowhere fast.

nex2142

May 4, 2020
People need to start letting DC and the rest of team do their jobs, this whole drama here has no impact on the game development speed because DC probably won't read the criticisms posted here so it's pointless to continue to flood the thread with ''DC is milking his patrons'' messages.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
pretty bad/boring update, just as bad or even worse than story update 2 was. i actually would rank the main
story updates 1>2>3 while even the first one was one of the middle tier updates so far. i think the problem was that nadya and liu are just meh characters nobody realls cares about. there was also no buildup to the sex scenes at all. there was a huge amount of text but it was all about the boring main plot rather than the girls. i'm just really glad the main story plot stuff is over, let's get back to focus on the girls.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
People need to start letting DC and the rest of team do their jobs, this whole drama here has no impact on the game development speed because DC probably won't read the criticisms posted here so it's pointless to continue to flood the thread with ''DC is milking his patrons'' messages.
Oh we get the same ppl into the stream from time to time. And DC always explains the same mantra he has for years "If you don't like it don't pay me" which 10/10 times turns out is a new user that never paid a penny but complains about free stuff. Like always :)

Reactions: Hentaihult
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes