nex2142

May 4, 2020
I think I might be the only one here who likes the minigames, they are generally not that hard, the hardest one I can think of is the basketball one.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Seems like playing on cheat mode and skipping them is also pretty rare. The amount of whine about them would be close to 0 otherwise

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
This guy ( the dev) is livin the dream,earns a shit load of money every month for little to no work at all and has an army of simps to defend him if someone says something bad about the game :LOL: it would be funny if it wasnt so sad at the same time as well ...

Reactions: Sober Satan

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
help! I get a warning save data from version 2.7 are not compatible with this version 2.8 .. someone else happens that? when I try to load it manages to open the file but finally I get console error? help

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
This guy ( the dev) is livin the dream,earns a shit load of money every month for little to no work at all and has an army of simps to defend him if someone says something bad about the game :LOL: it would be funny if it wasnt so sad at the same time as well ...
what is your criticism though? Some complaints are very much whining while some are genuine. Game is pretty okay. Gets updated, isn't abandoned, has good art

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
it's true that dc has a horrible pace, especially for the insane amount of money he is getting

but nobody here is paying him, so who cares. i don't pay, i don't give a shit. game is released for free a day after any update to begin with.

also the art has gotten better over the years.

Last edited:
Reactions: PatreonTed

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
help! I get a warning save data from version 2.7 are not compatible with this version 2.8 .. someone else happens that? when I try to load it manages to open the file but finally I get console error? help
Every1 gets that warning since at least 0.18, console error is probably caused by you not saving in either MC's room or the town map. Not much we can do, might wanna wait for the srk's mod update and hope it'll fix your stuff. Or start a new game and only save in those 2 places

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes